Release Redacted Online/Offline Client (With fix for Windows 10)

szsmix

Reaction score
hey i used redacted_lan for to play with my friends, it worked for like 2 months and randomly we stopped seeing eachother in the friends list and no longer can play, we used radmin vpn before and we are still using it but it won't work, we tried installing hamachi and that didnt work either. Will this file work for us and could be play again together?

Morrow4444

Reaction score
when i press online he says connecting to redacted after that he says notice
call of duty black ops 2 server is not available at this time
what should i do?

Jervan

Reaction score
So this works for single player offline but can't play with friends since it won't send any invites, well, invites are sent but never shown in the other PCs, I have NO internet connection so I would like to know what can I do in this case? I tried it all and everything needs Internet, also tunngle and hamachi and those, jeez

62yg

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm having the same problems as a few other guys here. It loads up fine and i can see people on my LAN in my friends list and can send them invites but nobody can see the invites. Using the latest version of the black ops 2 files from steam. Playing on OFFLINE LAN. Not sure why you are talking about VPNs like tunngle as they are used for playing lan over the internet when we are trying to play without being connected to the internet. Anybody else got this working fully offline?

I mean if there is truly no master server to connect to at all then it should work on LAN without an internet connection since the only thing that VPNs such as tunngle are doing is creating a LAN over the internet...

Edit: Hey guys try Plutonium T6. It has LAN. Just connect to zombie and multiplayer games with the command console using "connect <host's ip>" and use "xpartygo" command to start matches from lobbies if they say they need more than one player to begin.

Last edited:

johnnybravo84

Reaction score
Ok, I tried your suggestion, in the redacted.ini I changed the host ip to the same ip(one of the clients) on both ends in a local network, with no success, neither did it change when I used Tunngle or Hamachi.
Maybe I clarify my problem again: I need a client, that gets past the "Connecting to redacted..." without any internet connection whatsoever, but the client is in a local network, that has no connection to the outer networks. The next step would be to just start private lobbies like with an online client.
So I need to establish a connection between clients that don't have access to the internet, but are in a local network, the only step I am missing is getting past the "Connecting to redacted" without any internetconnection.
Suggestion: Would it help if I set the IP/Domain to 127.0.0.1, that's behind the "Connecting to redacted" in my hosts file? And what would be that IP/Domain or what's the message it receives from the domain, so I can emulate such a message.
did you ever find a solution?

frogfrog123

Reaction score
when i run the bo2 it says "The procedure entry point_BinkWaitStopAsyncThread@4 could not be located in the dynamic link library" please help me

imasig

Reaction score
Invites do not appear for friends just as above. Seems like BO2 REDACTED LAN is dead...