• Yes

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
Ok, sure. if you do find a working fix please share it here as well where most people will be looking for a fix to the issue :grinning: Question - Windows 10 Creator Update | CabConModding
well i found a fix to the problem but its soo complicated and requires another copy of bo2 but u have to get a old version of redacted on the other copy and then navigate to the options menu then texture quality

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
well i found a fix to the problem but its soo complicated and requires another copy of bo2 but u have to get a old version of redacted on the other copy and then navigate to the options menu then texture quality
im down to try anything if you tell me how lol

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
it was an error at 0xC0000005 but the game wont even open
on ur pc rightclick this pc then when in the this pc menu click properties
then click advanced system settings select the tab system protection and click system restore
hit next then hit show more restore points

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
on ur pc rightclick this pc then when in the this pc menu click properties
then click advanced system settings select the tab system protection and click system restore
hit next then hit show more restore points
might've tried reinstalling windows so i don't have any of those...

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
ok, and the old version of redacted worked enough to do that?
FIXED IT FINALLY YAY
i have not much idea how but i re installed vsc-x86 redist and direct-x redist and i installed a new version of bo2 to an old version and it now works **** YEA

Pyrex BLJ

Reaction score
FIXED IT FINALLY YAY
i have not much idea how but i re installed vsc-x86 redist and direct-x redist and i installed a new version of bo2 to an old version and it now works **** YEA
nice! where did you find that old version at?

dr nha mods

Veteran
Reaction score
nice! where did you find that old version at?
it came with my illegal download :smile: i beleave its the t6 dlc 2 camo update so it may not be old but i replaced that version with t6 lan yay i am playing zombieland try downloading the version from redacted.se