Shoot Moving Car GSC Script Please <3

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Just a quick little thread!
Can anyone link me the real working "Shoot Moving Car" GSC Script? I can't seem to find it anywhere AT ALL!
Thanks CCM, and cheers to all!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Can anyone link me the real working "Shoot Moving Car" GSC Script? I can't seem to find it anywhere AT ALL!
Do you mean a script where you shoot somewhere and it will spawn there a car? :smile:

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
simply take the Forge mode script and attach entity to bullet trail so when you shoot it follows the trail :smile: Let me know if it works.

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Do you mean a script where you shoot somewhere and it will spawn there a car? :grinning:[/QUOTE
Yes Cab, it will spawn a moving Car {Basically A Dog Inside of a default car} At Crosshair location... call it by ::grinning:efaultDog or something close to that

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
Search a menu with shoot powerups and then, replace the powerups by car / default cars
Thanks BadSooD! Can you add me on skype? Incase you would like credits and **** for helping? Thanks man

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
simply take the Forge mode script and attach entity to bullet trail so when you shoot it follows the trail :grinning: Let me know if it works.
K Liam, will do man :grinning:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
simply take the Forge mode script and attach entity to bullet trail so when you shoot it follows the trail :grinning: Let me know if it works.
You're not very good at helping noobs. Sheez.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a noob man :wink: Just needing something that's all bro
Never stated you were.
I stated he wasn't good at helping noobs, or making it easy/noob friendly.

phoenixbruh

Reaction score
the creator of the code is bossambemass at least thats the first person that had it in there menu unless you crack his menu or recreate it thats the only way your gonna get it lol i have it cause he gave it to me but cant release it :/ pretty sure u can recreate it its a pretty simple code

Liam

BU4
Reaction score
the creator of the code is bossambemass at least thats the first person that had it in there menu unless you crack his menu or recreate it thats the only way your gonna get it lol i have it cause he gave it to me but cant release it :/ pretty sure u can recreate it its a pretty simple code
One thing you will learn from bossam, he never makes anything himself...

Unix

Known Member
Reaction score
One thing you will learn from bossam, he never makes anything himself...
Ha! Yeah man :smile: And To Liam, I understand man! Thanks for the feedback too bro :smile: If you could help in any way, or just want to chat... feel free to add me on skype fam

Mod Notice: Fixed Quoting Issue

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Are you still looking for this function?

Regards,
CabCon.

P

Patrick

Omg you guys are all brain dead, he means.. he wants shoot models (which will be a car in this instance) but it will go to the pos overtime, this is simple todo, look into the gamefiles and you will find a ingame function that can do it :wink:.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Omg you guys are all brain dead, he means.. he wants shoot models (which will be a car in this instance) but it will go to the pos overtime, this is simple todo, look into the gamefiles and you will find a ingame function that can do it :wink:.
How does that make us brain dead, for not understanding what he's saying? As there's 2 ways to go with his question. Not our fault that he wasn't descriptive.