Subs Special Ideas for 1k!!

TheKillerey

Modder
Reaction score
Hey Buddys :grinning:
I want to know what I can do for a subs special. Maybe Custom Camos (Big Release) or something else maybe giveaway. PLS HELP ME <3 #nohomo

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't do a giveaway unless it's something big (something thats costs you more than $20-$50, modded accounts or custom menus are for little things like: 200-900, 1100-1900, not milestones)

Do something for you like looking back on all of your videos, speaking to people who were there since the beginning (which is what I'm preparing, speaking to my 2nd every subscriber for my 1,000 sub special and doing a livestream with huge giveaways)

But in the end, it's up to you to do something unique.
Perhaps take something random someone else has done and then spice it up a little bit :/

~ Harry

TheKillerey

Modder
Reaction score
Heya thanks for the idea :wink: I will look into my videos and ask my subs :grinning: But it will be big and special!

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Heya thanks for the idea :wink: I will look into my videos and ask my subs :smile: But it will be big and special!
Should always quote...

Do what you do man. Ask your subs want they would like to see, and use their ideas together to create something cool.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
What do you think about a private custom camo? :grinning:

You will give one of your subscriber the opportunity to wish his own camo! Also congratulate to 1000 subscribers!