Preview Synergy v2 Beta Mod Menu Preview

Dertii

Modder
Reaction score
I really like the unique animations and the style of the menu. Keep working on it and it could possibly be one of the best menus if not the best.

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
You "rewrote" the ferris wheel. But, you don't even understand the math behind the angles to properly finish it lmaoo
Didn't thread the angles, which resulted in that. Already fixed in my local version, pending update to Steam. I just havent got around to it, as i've been doing other things.

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
Didn't thread the angles, which resulted in that. Already fixed in my local version, pending update to Steam. I just havent got around to it, as i've been doing other things.
This isn't a "rewrite" of the ferris wheel. This is copy & paste. When you try to use a spawnable from another game, this is what happens. Because you didn't fix the math for the angles of each spawned entity. Any person that actually makes spawnables, like myself, wouldn't move onto other parts of a spawnable until the current part, such as the wheel or seats, were angled properly. Let alone create a seat system or add the ferris wheel rotation before the actual ferris wheel itself is complete.

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
This isn't a "rewrite" of the ferris wheel. This is copy & paste. When you try to use a spawnable from another game, this is what happens. Because you didn't fix the math for the angles of each spawned entity. Any person that actually makes spawnables, like myself, wouldn't move onto other parts of a spawnable until the current part, such as the wheel or seats, were angled properly. Let alone create a seat system or add the ferris wheel rotation before the actual ferris wheel itself is complete.
Okay, so exactly which part of this entire thread shows the Ferris wheel before that? at which point did I preview the Ferris Wheel? exactly, none. just because I forgot one little thing, you feel the need to come in here and talk like you're king ****. That was quite simply the first time I spawned it in since changing the code, That was the first test. As stated already, fixed in my local version, or would you like me to post some proof of that too?

CF4_99

Veteran
Reaction score
Okay, so exactly which part of this entire thread shows the Ferris wheel before that? at which point did I preview the Ferris Wheel? exactly, none. just because I forgot one little thing, you feel the need to come in here and talk like you're king ****. That was quite simply the first time I spawned it in since changing the code, That was the first test. As stated already, fixed in my local version, or would you like me to post some proof of that too?
I'm not tryna act like I'm "king." I am simply saying, it doesn't seem like a "rewrite."
Just seems like you copied and pasted it :y: