• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release [TeknoMW3] Entity Release

maxus345

Reaction score
hey do you know what kind of cheat detection totalkillaz have cause i join thier loby for like 2 seconds and got banned?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hey do you know what kind of cheat detection totalkillaz have cause i join thier loby for like 2 seconds and got banned?
Unfortunately no, I don't know. Just try another server. If you get 'kicked' so fast it could be also because you already got banned on this server some time ago.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
no i just joined it and i got auto banned within 2 seconds
Ok, sounds strange. I used the cheat on their server and didn't get banned instantly. Probably the fixes the cheat. Let me try it out.

maxus345

Reaction score
do yu use dlc if so were did you get them (i migt have found the reason) i trying to see if dlc files might have gotten me banned before i can play

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
do yu use dlc if so were did you get them (i migt have found the reason) i trying to see if dlc files might have gotten me banned before i can play
I'm not using any DLC's. Did you get a kick reason?

maxus345

Reaction score
i got a kick reason but i never even picked a class (the reason was of corse hacking) but before i could play im banned

maxus345

Reaction score
is there a way for me to hide my ip so i can keeps playing(incase they ban me from ip and or xuid)?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
i got a kick reason but i never even picked a class (the reason was of corse hacking) but before i could play im banned
Yes, I know.

is there a way for me to hide my ip so i can keeps playing(incase they ban me from ip and or xuid)?
Your IP is easy to change. You can use a VPN service or in some cases, network provider change your ip if you restart your router.

I'm also sure that it bans your xuid too. You would need to change it.

if you used a vpn can you recomend one (free) to me
Yes, I'm using this one: Preview - Introducing Windscribe - 50GB FREE VPN | CabConModding With the 'code' you get 50GB Free which is quite good in my opinion.

Sparks

Veteran
Reaction score
I NEED HELP
aim+e = NOTHING HAPPEND
I DIDNT GET WELCOME MESSENGES

Make sure you injected the game with a injector. I use Extreme Injector. Wait for the game to be fully loaded before you inject. Make sure your in game controls are the same as the pictures provided where the download is. And if done correctly at the bottom of your game in blue it should say welcome to entity.

RudyMLG

Reaction score
Make sure you injected the game with a injector. I use Extreme Injector. Wait for the game to be fully loaded before you inject. Make sure your in game controls are the same as the pictures provided where the download is. And if done correctly at the bottom of your game in blue it should say welcome to entity.
I inject in game control, i see the Welcome to Entity, but when i go to any server, i see the"Aim+e=open"
But when i press aim+e, it doesnt open
I use DLL INJECTOR

Sparks

Veteran
Reaction score
I inject in game control, i see the Welcome to Entity, but when i go to any server, i see the"Aim+e=open"
But when i press aim+e, it doesnt open
I use DLL INJECTOR

Go to settings controls and make sure aim is right click and e is knife and use is f . Once you done these spawn in on the server and aim and knife

Gimce123

Reaction score
Hello CCM :kissingheart:
I know i've been absent for a while, just being lazy/enjoying actually not 1337 haxing games.
Anyway, here's my long overdue menu for tkenomw3

VIDEO:

PIC:
efdecbf1874446f78129d61f221cf6c1.png

THESE MUST BE YOUR CONTROLS FR THE MENU TO WORK
(Boxed in red)
3cadc28e630d4800b4ec9844fcdc507c.png

*DOWNLOAD IN ATTACHED FILES*

When i inject nothign happends plz help