• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Release [TeknoMW3] Entity Release

johnppppp

Reaction score
I have used saphire before and used Extreme injector and it has worked. But when I inject this dll nothing happens. No welcome message nothing. I have tried different injectors but nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Is the dll not working anymore?

VPNEMAIL

Reaction score
does its working for teknomw3 new version? they released 2.8.0.0 i think btw does its undetecteble too in this new version of teknomw3.

they said the next feuaturs updates gonna be to do good anti cheat bypass
but the game version still same i think pls check this and send me a msg here :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
does its working for teknomw3 new version? they released 2.8.0.0 i think btw does its undetecteble too in this new version of teknomw3.

they said the next feuaturs updates gonna be to do good anti cheat bypass
but the game version still same i think pls check this and send me a msg here :grinning:
they now update to 2.8.0.2 pls answer and help !
I will take a look into this and update this reply as fast as possible.

VPNEMAIL

Reaction score
I will take a look into this and update this reply as fast as possible.

acutally the hacks working on 2.8.0.2 but i am scared because in the next updates they worte they gonna improve anti cheat thenlogoy and ur hack its the best i saw.
i mean the only things i will worte now its enough for me if u want to make new cheat its just the best things i need :
crosshair, esp that change color when ur shoots can hit and thats all actually and choose class and juggernaut.)

another question do u think we can make a assult killstreaks on support to save the killstreak after dying? i saw vids doing this think u can or its patched?

and about the juggernaut class does its show in map for other players u have the juggernaut symbol because many think i am hacker after using it.
thanks alot hopefully to answer my questions fast as u can thanks alot !!!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
acutally the hacks working on 2.8.0.2 but i am scared because in the next updates they worte they gonna improve anti cheat thenlogoy and ur hack its the best i saw.
i mean the only things i will worte now its enough for me if u want to make new cheat its just the best things i need :
crosshair, esp that change color when ur shoots can hit and thats all actually and choose class and juggernaut.)

another question do u think we can make a assult killstreaks on support to save the killstreak after dying? i saw vids doing this think u can or its patched?

and about the juggernaut class does its show in map for other players u have the juggernaut symbol because many think i am hacker after using it.
thanks alot hopefully to answer my questions fast as u can thanks alot !!!
Hello,
thanks for the check. I checked it also and it's fully working. In their update log they said that they will change the addresses. I can't see this.
FNThEY5VSx29smJqDADAqw.jpeg

dSJBFpPoQaGiCpZxZbsK0w.jpeg

For your other questions, I don't know. Probably @God does know an answer. :smile:

Also @God if you update this could you please change the open button to something else? People who are playing with Aim Down the Sight need to change the controls to use the mod menu.

VPNEMAIL

Reaction score
Hello,
thanks for the check. I checked it also and it's fully working. In their update log they said that they will change the addresses. I can't see this.

For your other questions, I don't know. Probably @God does know an answer. :grinning:

Also @God if you update this could you please change the open button to something else? People who are playing with Aim Down the Sight need to change the controls to use the mod menu.

actually i am not sure how can i change i mean
i changed the contorls to make the menu open but i dont know how to change the open menu to other keys..

VPNEMAIL

Reaction score
Hello,

For your other questions, I don't know. Probably @God does know an answer. :grinning:

Mr CabCon Hello,Please help me i need to ask u a question about the entity hacks.
my brother tryed yesterday play with the hacks he injected all good and joined to a server.
on the second he click aim + E to open the menu he got insta ban : (Permanntly banned).
Why its happend how to fix it?
he afriad to try join another server with the hacks because he dont want to get banned again... (Hopefully u can learn me how to unban he is really sad he got ban from his favorite server... :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: ..)

By the way do u know a way to unban from teknomw3?. please answer

Sorry for my bad english pls asnwer fast as you can :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Mr CabCon Hello,Please help me i need to ask u a question about the entity hacks.
my brother tryed yesterday play with the hacks he injected all good and joined to a server.
on the second he click aim + E to open the menu he got insta ban : (Permanntly banned).
Why its happend how to fix it?
he afriad to try join another server with the hacks because he dont want to get banned again... (Hopefully u can learn me how to unban he is really sad he got ban from his favorite server... :disappointed: :disappointed: :disappointed: ..)

By the way do u know a way to unban from teknomw3?. please answer

Sorry for my bad english pls asnwer fast as you can :grinning:
up please please
This is probably caused by a plugin on a server against this hack. I recommend to join an empty server with high ping to configure the hack and join after that a session where you would like to play. Unfortunately there is currently no method to unban from a banned server.

VPNEMAIL

Reaction score
This is probably caused by a plugin on a server against this hack. I recommend to join an empty server with high ping to configure the hack and join after that a session where you would like to play. Unfortunately there is currently no method to unban from a banned server.

Ok Thanks Mr.CabCon.
I saw now they update the teknowmw3 to v2.8.0.3 can u check if the hack working for this version and if this is undetectable please?
please answer me fast as u can waiting for answer Mr.CabCon.
Thanks !!!

fillaud

Reaction score
I press "E",but the menu didn't appear,why would this happen?
Me too.. but not on teknogods. just mw3 with steam. if i remember in march i played with entity online .. it always work with steam ? sorry for poor english ..

goldengood

Known Member
Reaction score
Me too.. but not on teknogods. just mw3 with steam. if i remember in march i played with entity online .. it always work with steam ? sorry for poor english ..
I already know how to solve it,you need to set “hold aim down the sight” is right mouse,when you join a match,you press “E” and right mouse at the same time,the menu will be appear.

eazy-z

Reaction score
Hello CCM :kissingheart:
I know i've been absent for a while, just being lazy/enjoying actually not 1337 haxing games.
Anyway, here's my long overdue menu for tkenomw3

VIDEO:

PIC:
efdecbf1874446f78129d61f221cf6c1.png

THESE MUST BE YOUR CONTROLS FR THE MENU TO WORK
(Boxed in red)
3cadc28e630d4800b4ec9844fcdc507c.png

*DOWNLOAD IN ATTACHED FILES*
It says in-game match that press aim&E but it wont work... can u guys help me i did all that settings and that

ProIvin

Reaction score
dude I tried hacking it I used several jets plus n it always worked stopped the mw3 mp now they have a new update to 2.8.0.4