Outdated Terminal Script Error (_hud_util.gsc:1)

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a script around 10,000+ lines of GSC script, so Im not sure if I need another GSC (ei: _rank.gsc), except when I compile my script to .GSCR, it still gives me the error (and of course, inject normally....)

Image of error (Also happens on PC, Redacted V2 Lan, Christmas, Nightly and PS3)
voxZbNC.png

Anyone know?

Cheers,
~Harry

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
This error occur before compiling menu to gscr? Or only after?

When launching the game (Doesn't matter how I inject it [GSCR, GSC, Compiled, Source, PS3, Redacted/Redacted Folders]):

Loads Game>Gets to 'Pick a Class'>Clicks "ANY CLASS">Ends Game (Kicks Players)>Gives Error Like Shown

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I have a script around 10,000+ lines of GSC script, so Im not sure if I need another GSC (ei: _rank.gsc), except when I compile my script to .GSCR, it still gives me the error (and of course, inject normally....)

Image of error (Also happens on PC, Redacted V2 Lan, Christmas, Nightly and PS3)
voxZbNC.png

Anyone know?

Cheers,
~Harry
I don't think that the length of the lines is the problem. I think it's the amount of variables you use. Try to use as least variables as possible. Also BO2 is a very unstable game for GSC. But I think you know that :peace:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't think that the length of the lines is the problem. I think it's the amount of variables you use. Try to use as least variables as possible. Also BO2 is a very unstable game for GSC. But I think you know that :peace:
Just to keep everything upto date.

I leeched/took (I wouldn't call it leeching really) the init/precachemodels from jiggys menu. It worked. Add god mode gun and explode player. It gave error. Took those away (as you do). Gave error.
Mind f***ed

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just to keep everything upto date.

I leeched/took (I wouldn't call it leeching really) the init/precachemodels from jiggys menu. It worked. Add god mode gun and explode player. It gave error. Took those away (as you do). Gave error.
Mind f***ed
You should clean up the whole source.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
You should clean up the whole source.
It's clean ASF xD
I have like every little adjustment to a function in a different script.

Besides, cleaning shouldn't have anything to do with a script error. Because it's compiled.