Preview The Galerium v2.3 Private Dev Version [IP Grabber / Freez console / etc]

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Hi CabconModding, i have pleasure to open this thread for the video for version 2.3 private of my mod menu gta5, The Galerium. Ths version it's not available and yellow options not be added in the future version so don't fear :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi CabconModding, i have pleasure to open this thread for the video for version 2.3 private of my mod menu gta5, The Galerium. Ths version it's not available and yellow options not be added in the future version so don't fear :grinning:
Looks quite cool! Are you going to release it soon?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Apparently no, which is why I don't understand this thread. "Ths version it's not available and yellow options not be added in the future version"
Questionable :confused: Let's wait for an answer by the developer.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
No i think no, because must people ask me for not release these options (in yellow) so i think i don't put these options in future version (2.3 normal)
Ah ok. Thanks for your reply. Why do you don't want to share these functions?

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Because i think if i release this version with yellow options, GTA is really dead (because after all users can boot / etc) and after maybe Take Two ask me for delete my menu. So yes, i hesitate.
And... I have not many time, actuelly i work for one free game on PC/Xbox360/PS3 :smile:

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
I think i release my sprx free with IP Grabber / options yellow when Extortion release their version with boot option in sprx (yes, it's in progress, the person who manage their website talked about it)
If they really come out this... GTA is really dead

aquadice

Known Member
Reaction score
Take two have a problem with these menus making money that's all really lol but Ur menu looks nice and you already have the best FREE menu and adding them options like the freeze console and IP grabber would make it 10 times better just avoid adding a FULL geo locator just the country at the most

Dylan57richem

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah it is lol, I’ll send the dev the link to this post so he can tell you himself
You can check yourself in the source code leaked of Semjase's and you can see, none IP Grabber / fake leave or other options included in this private version