Thought this was a good site

Status
Not open for further replies.

iGArabZz

Reaction score
For a moment I thought this was a good site, but lately I'm encountering members who are ignorant and are up the staff members asses. Members who are ignorant because they don't like to here any form of Critism, so I'm not longer going to be apart of this site, so see ya!

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
For a moment I thought this was a good site, but lately I'm encountering members who are ignorant and are up the staff members asses. Members who are ignorant because they don't like to here any form of Critism, so I'm not longer going to be apart of this site, so see ya!
Dont leave :disappointed: I will miss you <3

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
bye then, if u don't like the site then move along, no need to start a thread bitching about it

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm sorry that you didn't found here what you expected. Have a nice time! :smile:

john_

Known Member
Reaction score
bye felicia!

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
Ciao iGArabZz, :VerTical: Have a nice time :smile:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
bye then, if u don't like the site then move along, no need to start a thread bitching about it
If you don't like the way we work then bye bye

Edit -
There was a thumbs up there... RIP

iGArabZz

Reaction score
If you don't like the way we work then bye bye

Edit -
There was a thumbs up there... RIP

Abit hypocritical don't you think? Your still here and you don't like how CabCon picks his moderators.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Abit hypocritical don't you think? Your still here and you don't like how CabCon picks his moderators.
You're completely wrong.
I really don't give a **** how CabCon chooses his staff members because it's his site. He owns the rights to the site and who the **** am I to say otherwise?
I do agree it's unethical to run a site as big as his, a community, and have people who are too incapable of controlling a community, control a community. However, I'm still here because I don't see a point in leaving. No staff member really ****s with me because I know them. @DemonicForce_AUS is my babe and @Gentle is 12. The rest of em actually enforce the rules or are still Trial/Inactive...

Noodles

Veteran
Reaction score
You're completely wrong.
I really don't give a **** how CabCon chooses his staff members because it's his site. He owns the rights to the site and who the **** am I to say otherwise?
I do agree it's unethical to run a site as big as his, a community, and have people who are too incapable of controlling a community, control a community. However, I'm still here because I don't see a point in leaving. No staff member really ***** with me because I know them. @DemonicForce_AUS is my babe and @Gentle is 12. The rest of em actually enforce the rules or are still Trial/Inactive...
But but im older than u?

Status
Not open for further replies.