Tutorial Thread Layout

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've seen many a thread layout on here, and not that I can talk, but I saw one that stood out and decided to share it because of how well it worked and how much it made me want to continue reading about the subject even though I wasn't really interested in the subject.

My Thread

Version:

Information:

Some information here. Use proper English, using correct capitals and punctuation. Spoilers are awesome :grinning:
Photo & Video:

Credits:

Download:

Notes:

This thread layout is simple, gets all the information out and is easy to read and follow. Although it's not compulsory to use this thread layout, if you are new or haven't had experience making a nice thread (or people just tell you your thread looks ugly), then try out this layout :grinning:

Have a good one,
Harry

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I've seen many a thread layout on here, and not that I can talk, but I saw one that stood out and decided to share it because of how well it worked and how much it made me want to continue reading about the subject even though I wasn't really interested in the subject.

My Thread

Version:

Information:

Some information here. Use proper English, using correct capitals and punctuation. Spoilers are awesome :smile:
Photo & Video:

Credits:

Download:

Notes:

This thread layout is simple, gets all the information out and is easy to read and follow. Although it's not compulsory to use this thread layout, if you are new or haven't had experience making a nice thread (or people just tell you your thread looks ugly), then try out this layout :smile:

Have a good one,
Harry
Nice thread, it's a big point here. :smile: We could do a thread layout competion :wink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Nice thread, it's a big point here. :grinning: We could do a thread layout competion :wink:
Could profoundsource perhaps sponsor a giveaway for the best looking thread? 1 month premium paid for by ProfoundSource?