Preview TrinitySPRX - Design Customizability - Preview

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Recently I decided to add a few new customisation options to Trinity. These include, and could be changed;

- Static (Called Trinity)
- Dynamic
- Classic

- Static is the regular design of Trinity
- Dynamic changes the size of Trinity to the amount of options in a submenu
- Classic makes the design just like the early version of Trinity

Here's a video showcasing this, as well as a few other options we recently included:

This video is a few days old. I have include, pre-game information (just finishing up the pregame menu stuff), Information Bar + On/off toggle for pregame+ingame, edited a few colours.

Have a great week

Credits -
When its released. For now, you know who you are.

@Starh

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
When it's released ill probably use this. How good is the aimbot? Better than Paradise or Perplexed?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Smashes em. So far, I've been in 11 HvH's using this against Trinity. Lost only 1 of them.
Be sure to check who is host! In player-host games like black ops 2, the host will win the most times.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be sure to check who is host! In player-host games like black ops 2, the host will win the most times.
The host is a spectator in HvH were prizes are drawn xD

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, than it's fair. Good job!

EDIT: I'm just telling, sometimes I see on youtube HvH and the 'winner' is host... :wink: And that's quite unfair.
That's because you can edit the bullet penetration as what we did in Aesir for the autowall. Personally, HvH's is all about Ping, positioning, anti aim, and just practice over time. I beat Exile using CE while he was using v4 for Paradox. Unfourtantely I have decided to leave the TrinitySPRX development team, therefore I can't take any credits for the menu. And to be honest with you, I didn't do anything with that menu. Harry knows why I left and I wish to not disclose that to the public for open views for security reasons. Anyways it looks a lot better from v1 so good job.