Release [TU18/1.19] Project Hunaveli v2.0

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
lol i lag so hard sorry for the delay but 3.0 is in the making! :grinning: I got a new pc

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
After my last menu which was a disaster and terrible. I decided to start over and here it is Project Hunaveli, I hope you guys enjoy! Updates will be added soon, and I'm planning on working hard with this menu, thank you. -Ways

OK PEOPLE! Here is the release of v2.0, a Whole new look to a sexy beast menu! Hope you guys enjoy to stay updated with this menu reply and like and you'll be checked with this topic, thank you!

OK! v3.0 launches next week with STATS, MORE GAME MODS, AND OG MODS! Preview will come next week before it launches! Thanks to everyone for the support of this Project! FOR NOW enjoy v2.0!

Video:
v1.0

v2.0

Download Link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Virus Scan:

Changelog:

Special Thanks:

CabCon
NGU
Sins
ItsLollo
BaDSooD
TehMerkMods
Shark
CmKs_4_Life
Enjoy m9s!

This thread is memories, can't believe this was 4 years ago.

Bo2Player03

Reaction score
After my last menu which was a disaster and terrible. I decided to start over and here it is Project Hunaveli, I hope you guys enjoy! Updates will be added soon, and I'm planning on working hard with this menu, thank you. -Ways

OK PEOPLE! Here is the release of v2.0, a Whole new look to a sexy beast menu! Hope you guys enjoy to stay updated with this menu reply and like and you'll be checked with this topic, thank you!

OK! v3.0 launches next week with STATS, MORE GAME MODS, AND OG MODS! Preview will come next week before it launches! Thanks to everyone for the support of this Project! FOR NOW enjoy v2.0!

Video:
v1.0

v2.0

Download Link:

Virus Scan:

Changelog:

Special Thanks:

CabCon
NGU
Sins
ItsLollo
BaDSooD
TehMerkMods
Shark
CmKs_4_Life
Enjoy m9s!

does this work on pc?