Discussion Updating CabConModding - What are your wishes?

Can't wait?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hi guys :handwaving:,
CabCon here and today, many months later, we will finally decided to switch to xenForo 2.0.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
is our forum software which the website is built on. xenForo 2.0 does have some great new features, runs faster and uses less resources. :wink:

Now it's your turn! We would love to know your opinion. What wishes do you have? What theme and styles do you like? Share it now with us! :smile: You can find
and
here! Feel free to post them directly into your suggestion!

We are looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards,
CabCon.

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
Just thought I'd look for some themes lmao :tonguewink: My three favorites I saw on the XenForo forum was
and
. I also saw this great plugin called
, I think it would be good for people like me who are always on discord. I think it sends you notifications to your discord which is noice.

Last edited:

Menatana Wenahe

Reaction score
CabCon here and today, many months later, we will finally decided to switch to xenForo 2.0.
is our forum software which the website is built on. xenForo 2.0 does have some great new features, runs faster and uses less resources. :wink:

Now it's your turn! We would love to know your opinion. What wishes do you have? What theme and styles do you like? Share it now with us! :smile: You can find
and

Best regards,
CabCon.

and

Best regards,
CabCon.

Just wondered if there is a list of MODS, categories... I know you don't hear from me very much but this is my first forum and my fav. Thanks for doing what you do ✌️

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just wondered if there is a list of MODS, categories... I know you don't hear from me very much but this is my first forum and my fav. Thanks for doing what you do ✌️
You can browse our mods in our forum board sorted by game: CabConModding

In each game category there is a section called Mods & Scripts and inside of this section is a section Mods. There you will find all mods related to the game. If there isn't any section called Mods. We don't have any mods for this game :smile:

Menatana Wenahe

Reaction score
You can browse our mods in our forum board sorted by game: CabConModding

In each game category there is a section called Mods & Scripts and inside of this section is a section Mods. There you will find all mods related to the game. If there isn't any section called Mods. We don't have any mods for this game :smile:

Thanks so much!

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Edit: I didnt realize this was implemented. Now we need a dislike button. Thank you @CabCon for making the website better. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: