Answered Weird text gsc

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrTry

Reaction score
I started working a menu base and I have moved the text etc but some of it bugs out I'll post pictures to show first one is what it should be look like second shows how my sub menu options move location and the third and fourth shows the weird verification text move
1zp410i.jpg
10s81ox.jpg
2dhb7l2.jpg
20uzbe0.jpg

Last edited:

Jiro

Modder
Reaction score
fix your changeverificationmenu and storetext

Witt

Reaction score
Align your text to "LEFT" instead of "CENTER" gl OP

Jiro

Modder
Reaction score
i did that "LEFT" instead of "CENTER" gl OP

MrTry

Reaction score
hears the main file give it a try

Attachments

• main.gsc
    22.2 KB · Views: 184

MrTry

Reaction score
Yes sir I haven't added overflow or anything I wanted to get the base sorted out before I through lots of time into it

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Yes sir I haven't added overflow or anything I wanted to get the base sorted out before I through lots of time into it
Ok, thank you. I will take a look into it after work.

Best regards,
CabCon.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
You might want to look over you're source,the file you uploaded freezes upon loading screen,it's crucial that if you expect help from others that you're source has no issues upon injection.

Craze

Alt + F4
Reaction score
You might want to look over you're source,the file you uploaded freezes upon loading screen,it's crucial that if you expect help from others that you're source has no issues upon injection.
I think it's because functions are in another GSC File, haven't checked the source though

Jiro

Modder
Reaction score
you guys have to remove the god mode in the option menu because the god mode script was not there

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Upon several tests you're text issue seems to be fixed,i also added a working overflow fix to you're source,you can run a string test from you're submenu,be sure to run the string test only once + i centered you're title and subtitle,was bugging me how the text would overlap you're background shader.

Report back with any issues or if you're issue has been solved so i can close you're thread.

Attachments

• main.gsc
    23.8 KB · Views: 252

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Upon several tests you're text issue seems to be fixed,i also added a working overflow fix to you're source,you can run a string test from you're submenu,be sure to run the string test only once + i centered you're title and subtitle,was bugging me how the text would overlap you're background shader.

Report back with any issues or if you're issue has been solved so i can close you're thread.

XD u beat me to the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.