Outdated Whats Next ?

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Alright Guys So Whats ?

By Whats Next I mean Whats next for the community? Bo2 Is Dead And All But Whats Happening After Bo2. When are people gonna start bo3 tools and stuff like That. We all have been coding Bo2 GSC Menus And Modding on bo2 for the last 3-4 Years and its really getting Boring. Other then that Why don't we have people trying to Explore more into bo3 if we don't explore then modding will really die out and in 2018 Who the **** is gonna remember modding if it dies out ?

So Other Then Modding Dying Hows Your?

While You Read This Think Whats Next For You :o

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Still making a new menu, gonna update my Revolution remake. But i totally agree with modding dying. I'm sure it would still be going strong if people weren't ruining the game with non-host and DDOSING. :/

DJTiddyNac

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Still making a new menu, gonna update my Revolution remake. But i totally agree with modding dying. I'm sure it would still be going strong if people weren't ruining the game with non-host and DDOSING. :/
I'm Just Saying Modding is Gonna Die Very Soon.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Alright Guys So Whats ?

By Whats Next I mean Whats next for the community? Bo2 Is Dead And All But Whats Happening After Bo2. When are people gonna start bo3 tools and stuff like That. We all have been coding Bo2 GSC Menus And Modding on bo2 for the last 3-4 Years and its really getting Boring. Other then that Why don't we have people trying to Explore more into bo3 if we don't explore then modding will really die out and in 2018 Who the **** is gonna remember modding if it dies out ?

So Other Then Modding Dying Hows Your?

While You Read This Think Whats Next For You :o

For me as a PC player I will start working on black ops 3 when the mod tools are out :smile: