1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion What's the most stupid outcome from something that you've done online?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Harry, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Harry

Harry I'm 'Serious'ly a better Developer

Credits:
    For me, I got in-school suspended for posting a link to the google image search of a teacher and calling him "something rude"...

Freezee likes this.
  2. Freezee

Freezee Known Member

Credits:
    getting hit off for modding in a lobby (lmao)

The Dark Side and Harry like this.
  3. Matt

Matt <?= "PHP Developer" ?>

Credits:
    Not really online but I got kicked out of my Year-8 (2nd Year of Senior School) IT Class for sending IR signals with my phone to flip the Projectors output, they didn’t know what was wrong until someone told :tearsofjoy:

4. Ganjanikos

Ganjanikos Greek Force Donator

Credits:
    Changing the sutitles in my school while watching a movie to poland chiniese and japanize

5. Harry

Harry I'm 'Serious'ly a better Developer

Credits:
    What was the outcome?

6. Ganjanikos

Credits:
    nothing noone understood who did it :wink:

7. The Dark Side

The Dark Side Sectional Moderator Staff Member

Credits:
    I got In School Suspension (ISS) for changing the background on a desktop. :triumph::tearsofjoy:

CabCon, Harry and Freezee like this.
  8. Freezee

Freezee Known Member

Credits:
    Straight Savage!

Edit: They probably thought you injected some javascript through it or some dumb crap and was stealing peoples passwords lol.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    The Dark Side likes this.
  9. Ganjanikos

Credits:
    yesterday i put some simple script in notepad in my shool and my computer's dvd drive was opening and closing itself and the teacher did not know how to stop it and the other thought there was a ghost or smthng.

Harry and Freezee like this.
  10. zommer0532

zommer0532 Known Member

Credits:
    We used chrome books in grade 9. My friend had the class list (Has student ID on the list which we use for passwords, dumb i know right) and we logged into this one guys account and changed his background to a nude man. We saw it change on his screen as soon as we changed it. He had google open so he didnt realize but the side bar which is kinda clear showed it. We started laughing and he turned around and said "What" but we said nothing. He realized after closing google chrome and he want ballistic xd. He stormed off into the hall yelling lmfao

outcome: Principle kinda knew it was us because my friend and I did that kind of stuff to computers in grade 9. We had a serious talk. lol

Harry, Freezee and Ganjanikos like this.