Answered Where can I getting started with Black Ops 3 GSC Modding?

TyNotTie

Reaction score
Hello i am kinda new to modding on call of duty
I heard alot about GSC and stuff and i want to learn but i just Don't know where and how to start also is there like a GSC injector like DLL's?

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
hi
no
Follow tutorials, everything you need to know is well documented here. Use some basic logic.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hello i am kinda new to modding on call of duty
I heard alot about GSC and stuff and i want to learn but i just Don't know where and how to start also is there like a GSC injector like DLL's?
First of all you should start learning the basics. In my opinion the best learning is by doing it. You can get started here:
Tutorial - Black Ops 3 Multiplayer GSC Modding - How to start coding a mod? Startup Mod +Download | CabConModding
Tutorial - Black Ops 3 Zombie GSC Modding - How to start coding a mod? Startup Mod +Download | CabConModding

After that you can find scripts, tutorials and general useful things here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Scripts | CabConModding

TyNotTie

Reaction score
First of all you should start learning the basics. In my opinion the best learning is by doing it. You can get started here:
Tutorial - Black Ops 3 Multiplayer GSC Modding - How to start coding a mod? Startup Mod +Download | CabConModding
Tutorial - Black Ops 3 Zombie GSC Modding - How to start coding a mod? Startup Mod +Download | CabConModding

After that you can find scripts, tutorials and general useful things here: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Scripts | CabConModding
Thanks ^w^