Why do experienced Coders criticise Noobs trying to learn?

Evolutions

Veteran
Reaction score
Rather then criticise,insult,talk down or make fun of some one,give a helping hand,at the end of it all there are no prizes won,no 72 virgins,no pot of gold and no billions,but your experienced knowledge can go a long way,isnt what websites like this are made for?Noobs look up to some of you guys.But think about it.People wish they can do,what you guys can do,with out having to ask for help,we all been there before,we all were noobs at some point.There are some that will read this post and criticise it,cant wait to hear your input on this topic.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Rather then criticise,insult,talk down or make fun of some one,give a helping hand,at the end of it all there are no prizes won,no 72 virgins,no pot of gold and no billions,but your experienced knowledge can go a long way,isnt what websites like this are made for?Noobs look up to some of you guys.But think about it.People wish they can do,what you guys can do,with out having to ask for help,we all been there before,we all were noobs at some point.There are some that will read this post and criticise it,cant wait to hear your input on this topic.
Preach it. :grinning:

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
I would say there is a mixture of reason why this occurs:

1# A great deal of beginner/noob coders will throw together a poor menu then record it ONLY to gain views and subscribes for there Youtube channels,since the scene has been flooded with this form of behavior over the years.

2# Many beginners expect majority of the work done for them without attempting there own tasks,have a go,if you have no idea what you are doing take a step back and attempt something more simple for now.

3# Credits,to develop new content actually takes time,so when a developer places there time and effort into releasing a public code or codes they do expect credit to be provided if there content is used,which majority of the beginners have no idea what the term "credit" is.

Either way i still assist anyone who asks myself for help,so i would say the points i made only occur to some advanced coders :grinning:

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score

1# A great deal of beginner/noob coders will throw together a poor menu then record it ONLY to gain views and subscribes for there Youtube channels,since the scene has been flooded with this form of behavior over the years.

2# Many beginners expect majority of the work done for them without attempting there own tasks,have a go,if you have no idea what you are doing take a step back and attempt something more simple for now.

3# Credits,to develop new content actually takes time,so when a developer places there time and effort into releasing a public code or codes they do expect credit to be provided if there content is used,which majority of the beginners have no idea what the term "credit" is.

Either way i still assist anyone who asks myself for help,so i would say the points i made only occur to some advanced coders :grinning:
Ill message you. I got a question. :o

SeriousHD-

Reaction score
bc newgens r l33ches u rand. ur sooo irrelevant it hurts.

ur such a classic example of this kid. lolol! get ur DOX dropped lmao ur irrelevant now. lmao kys u pathetic skid

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I agree with you. There should be more people who are nice to new coders and help them out. :peace:

But also I need to agree with @DemonicForce_AUS there are so many people who just want to have an own created menu for their youtube or whatever but they are not really interested in making these or learning how to make these menus. :smile: I often see comments like why are you creating bo1 or bo3 mod menus when you can't play online with them? :smile: The most people can't understand this, but I like to code them... :smile:

Syndicate

Modder
Reaction score
I don't mind helping people, but it seems there asking more for codes then how it works or how to put the code together for it to properly function. there are soo many C++/C# tutorials that can help them have understanding of modding but they choose to skip this and instead ask for indivisual codes

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I think one of the main problems is that the people who we are calling 'noob'-coders or stuff like that are people who just want to have the result of a project. Like they can say 'I coded this mod menu, it's by me'. They are not interested in the building part of a project.