• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sorry can't

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Broken_Raid

Reaction score
Does anyone have Zombie Chronicles downloaded on their PC so you can send me it via GMAIL. I really want it! if I download it my Data Plan will be high! :coldsweat:

Broken_Raid

Reaction score
I mean the Reloaded version and plus I have no money!

Last edited by a moderator:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
We don't allow any discussion about a cracked version of Black Ops 3. Our rules:
  • Discussion of illegal topics are disallowed.This includes pirated, personal information, false impersonations, leaked, or 'cracked' content.

Broken_Raid

Reaction score
Can you buy me it with black ops 3 then i will stop talking about it.
Steam User: -sniped-
Steam Pass: -sniped-

Last edited by a moderator:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Please stop begging for someone to buy you a game. Purchase it yourself rather than begging.
Not to mention you really think someone is going to get on your steam account and buy it for you? You never once thought they would just take your account and all your purchased games? That's not how this world works.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
I'm confused, regardless If someone sends you it you're still going to need to download it so just get it from the official source.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
So is that anyone's fault here? Because you have no games we should buy you games? You really piss me off. Just be happy you have a computer and internet access, appreciate the things you have. Because one day you may not have those things.

Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
No, you completely took what I said and chose to take it like I was attacking you. You're being a dick. Begging people to buy you a game like your life depends on it. Some people dont get half the **** that you have and they don't complain or beg like you. You're sad.