Release Zombies GSC Injector

TheHiddenHour

Veteran
Reaction score
Zombies (1.13) GSC Injector
Long time no see CabConModding, it's been a while :smile:
What Is This?
This program is a GSC Injector for Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies (1.13) for PS3. As far as I know, nobody else has really done GSC injection on zombies for PS3. Remembering the hassle and time it took to edit zombies patches for WAW, I decided that I'd rather not repeat that again for BO1 and decided to make this instead.
How Does It Work?
In order to get a "custom" GSC working, I made an edited 'maps\_cheat.gsc' that calls an init() function in an injected 'main.gsc' which is really just an edited 'maps\_dev.gsc' in disguise :thinking:. So really, no scripts are truly being added to the game, there's just an entry point being made and a script that utilizes that entry point.
How To Make A Project
Project folders only require two things:
  1. A main.gsc in the root of the project directory
  2. An init() function inside of the main.gsc
And that's it :blush:. You can have as many files and sub-folders in your project directory as long as you have these two things.
How To Use The Program
This program is a console application, so you execute it using a command line like Command Prompt or PowerShell. There's only one parameter which can either be "r" to reset the script info in game memory or a path to a project folder or GSC file to be injected.​
Important
You will freeze if you do not reset the script info in memory using the "r' parameter before you quit a match of zombies. This is due to the nature of the program as well as the game. This problem could probably be circumvented if different GSCs were used for the entry and injection, but I have yet to find them.

Download + Source (github)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Zombies (1.13) GSC Injector
Long time no see CabConModding, it's been a while :smile:
What Is This?
This program is a GSC Injector for Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies (1.13) for PS3. As far as I know, nobody else has really done GSC injection on zombies for PS3. Remembering the hassle and time it took to edit zombies patches for WAW, I decided that I'd rather not repeat that again for BO1 and decided to make this instead.
How Does It Work?
In order to get a "custom" GSC working, I made an edited 'maps\_cheat.gsc' that calls an init() function in an injected 'main.gsc' which is really just an edited 'maps\_dev.gsc' in disguise :thinking:. So really, no scripts are truly being added to the game, there's just an entry point being made and a script that utilizes that entry point.
How To Make A Project
Project folders only require two things:
  1. A main.gsc in the root of the project directory
  2. An init() function inside of the main.gsc
And that's it :blush:. You can have as many files and sub-folders in your project directory as long as you have these two things.
How To Use The Program
This program is a console application, so you execute it using a command line like Command Prompt or PowerShell. There's only one parameter which can either be "r" to reset the script info in game memory or a path to a project folder or GSC file to be injected.​
Important
You will freeze if you do not reset the script info in memory using the "r' parameter before you quit a match of zombies. This is due to the nature of the program as well as the game. This problem could probably be circumvented if different GSCs were used for the entry and injection, but I have yet to find them.

Download + Source (github)
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

This is really great! Thanks for your release! :smile: