Release Anti-Cheat Patch Menu (All In One)

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
The name is a little unoriginal at this point. Lol.

Heya! How's it going? I'm here to release an Anti-Cheat menu. it took me about 3 or so days to put this together. But figured Waw really needed it. Its LONG over due if you ask me.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A way for PC use, and a working Xbox patch_mp compiler. :grinning:

Suggestions as well are always appreciated.
Gutted Everything, will upload screens soon.

Code:
Open: Aim and Knife. (L1 and R3 for default controls)
Scroll: Shooting and Aiming. (L1 and R1 for default controls)
Select Option: Reload. (Square for default controls)
Back out of submenu or close the menu: Knife. (R3 for default controls)

Code:
None At The Moment.

Code:
So here's the deal. You want control over your lobby. You wanna disable killstreaks or turn the health down?
This is how you you make your own lobby the way you want it.

1. Force Host, go online and get into a lobby.

2. Kick anybody who you think is hacking. Turn on anti-cheat at the beginning of the game.

3.Turn on ranked match. Then turn it off. End the game.

4. You're in your own private match. But your game can still be searched up in whatever gamemode you started in.
(I.E If you do steps 1-3 in a "Team Deathmatch" lobby, then go to your private match and change the gamemode to "Search and Destroy" or "War" people will still find your game in Team Deathmatch!)

5. Voila. Your own private match. You can set the settings up however you like it. :)
Code:
A "ban" function. A lot of patch menus don't have it. Mine does!

The patch runs in the "War" gamemode. Not very many seem to run in War, but i got mine to run just fine.

Anti-cheat, Anti-Glitch, and Anti-camp. Gotta thank DizePara for those. They work great! <3

People who come into your lobby that have binds like God Mode binded to the d-pad, etc Get re-binded to the default controls and the commands get blocked. No God Mode, No Noclip, No spamming say commands, no cheating.

Anti Non-Host End Game as well. Ending legit games doesn't seem right does it? ;)

This will be updated eventually. Planning on having one out by next friday. :)

Code:
-The Creator Of The Base, and a HUGE portion of the functions: (FParadiseee)
-DoraTheKiller97 (me)
-@Lucifer (helping me test and Recording video)
-slaya  
-x2EzYx--
-imJxL  
-AoKMiKeY
-iJmp_Matsku
-D3CHIRURE
-IELIITEMODZX
-Jeff Adkins
-Hawkin  
-Therifboy
-Killingdyl              
-MeatSafeMurderer
-Recklesskiller1211
-Six-Tri-X
-iCORE  
-Mo Teh Pro
-Wano
-zxz  
-sNinjaa
-FusionxDGx  
-AZUMIKKEL
-Choco.  
-iProFamily
-Amanda  
-IVI40A3Fusionz                                  
-AgreedBog381
-Matrix

Websites:                                    
-CFGFactory.com
-se7ensins.com
-github.com                          
-NextGenUpdate.com
-zeroy.com
-ModsOnline.com
-Cabconmodding.com
Jul 21st, 2017 - Initial release.
Aug 3rd, 2017 - Small update. Restart code crashed host's game. It should work fine now (in Private Match)
Aug 5th, 2018 - Basic redesign of the menu, improved scrollbar. Removed many functions that were either useless or didn't work how they should.
You can use this menu if you want! Edit as well! Just leave credits, the same ones i left in the credits spoiler. Including me of course too. :*

#MakeWAWLegitAgain!!!

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

Heya! How's it going? I'm here to release an Anti-Cheat menu. it took me about 3 or so days to put this together. But figured Waw really needed it. Its LONG over due if you ask me. Also if this seems rushed or not good enough, i totally agree. Ill update this. The design sucks in my opinion. Just the background really. Ill figure out a good fix. <3

(Ps3 only for now)

A better design. I like how everything is but the background. if anybody knows a great shader to replace it with, let me know and ill get it done.

Main Menu
GjHQZoNtS1ebZ2rHYa0G1Q.png

Map Menu
Ghh0H_r4Qp6jB7KVc5ekFg.png

Player Menu
37ZQHECbQUqI6ujTuwAHFw.png

All Players Menu (Little empty, will update promise lol)
T3XrKog9T-GGi1_RuVnx1w.png

Lobby Settings
Fs0OIlTbSPadxtfCHtA0eQ.png

Code:

Code:
Small problems only. Sounds don't quite work how they're supposed too.

The anti-cheat could still be better. There are certain aimbots it doesn't completely block. (Planning on updating this soon) CFG mods or Infections are completely blocked.
Don't worry about those.

Maps and Gamemodes have a chance of messing up your game or freezing you. But i know a way around that (look at the read me!)

FPS Does not work either.

Code:
So here's the deal. You want control over your lobby. You wanna disable killstreaks or turn the health down?

2. Kick anybody who you think is hacking. Turn on anti-cheat at the beginning of the game.

4. You're in your own private match. But your game can still be searched up in whatever gamemode you started in.
(I.E If you do steps 1-3 in a "Team Deathmatch" lobby, then go to your private match and change the gamemode to "Search and Destroy" or "War" people will still find your game in Team Deathmatch!)

5. Voila. Your own private match. You can set the settings up however you like it. :)
Code:

The patch runs in the "War" gamemode. Not very many seem to run in War, but i got mine to run just fine.

Anti-cheat, Anti-Glitch, and Anti-camp. Gotta thank DizePara for those. They work great! <3

People who come into your lobby that have binds like God Mode binded to the d-pad, etc Get re-binded to the default controls and the commands get blocked. No God Mode, No Noclip, No spamming say commands, no cheating.

Anti Non-Host End Game as well. Ending legit games doesn't seem right does it? ;)

Code:
-DoraTheKiller97 (me)
-slaya            
-x2EzYx--    
-imJxL            
-AoKMiKeY
-iJmp_Matsku
-D3CHIRURE        
-IELIITEMODZX    
-Jeff Adkins    
-Hawkin            
-Therifboy        
-Killingdyl                        
-MeatSafeMurderer
-Recklesskiller1211
-Six-Tri-X
-iCORE            
-Mo Teh Pro        
-Wano        
-zxz            
-sNinjaa        
-FusionxDGx            
-AZUMIKKEL        
-Choco.            
-iProFamily
-Amanda            
-IVI40A3Fusionz                                            
-AgreedBog381    
-Matrix

Websites:                                              
-CFGFactory.com
-se7ensins.com
-github.com                                    
-NextGenUpdate.com
-zeroy.com    
-ModsOnline.com
-Cabconmodding.com
You can use this menu if you want! Edit as well! Just leave credits, the same ones i left in the credits spoiler. Including me of course too. :*

#MakeWAWLegitAgain!!!
Good job @dorathekiller97! I would love to support #MakeWAWLegitAgain, if there is anything I can help please let me know it! I'm going to record it as soon there is a PC version.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
wow nice work, it have anti endgame ?
Yes it does! :grinning: it works perfectly too. People cannot non-host end the game but the host can with "quick end".

Good job @dorathekiller97! I would love to support #MakeWAWLegitAgain, if there is anything I can help please let me know it! I'm going to record it as soon there is a PC version.
Cabby look in the "Requests for CCM" spoiler! Those are the things I need some assistance with since I'm still very new to modding this game. :grinning: Hmu on Skype and we will talk! "ryan.fout1"

Last edited:

Lucifer

Veteran
Reaction score

Heya! How's it going? I'm here to release an Anti-Cheat menu. it took me about 3 or so days to put this together. But figured Waw really needed it. Its LONG over due if you ask me. Also if this seems rushed or not good enough, i totally agree. Ill update this. The design sucks in my opinion. Just the background really. Ill figure out a good fix. <3

(Ps3 only for now)

A better design. I like how everything is but the background. if anybody knows a great shader to replace it with, let me know and ill get it done.

Main Menu
GjHQZoNtS1ebZ2rHYa0G1Q.png

Map Menu
Ghh0H_r4Qp6jB7KVc5ekFg.png

Player Menu
37ZQHECbQUqI6ujTuwAHFw.png

All Players Menu (Little empty, will update promise lol)
T3XrKog9T-GGi1_RuVnx1w.png

Lobby Settings
Fs0OIlTbSPadxtfCHtA0eQ.png

Code:

Code:
Small problems only. Sounds don't quite work how they're supposed too.

The anti-cheat could still be better. There are certain aimbots it doesn't completely block. (Planning on updating this soon) CFG mods or Infections are completely blocked.
Don't worry about those.

Maps and Gamemodes have a chance of messing up your game or freezing you. But i know a way around that (look at the read me!)

FPS Does not work either.

Code:

Code:

Code:
-DoraTheKiller97 (me)
-slaya        
-x2EzYx--
-imJxL        
-AoKMiKeY
-iJmp_Matsku
-D3CHIRURE    
-IELIITEMODZX
-Jeff Adkins
-Hawkin        
-Therifboy    
-Killingdyl                    
-MeatSafeMurderer
-Recklesskiller1211
-Six-Tri-X
-iCORE        
-Mo Teh Pro    
-Wano    
-zxz        
-sNinjaa    
-FusionxDGx        
-AZUMIKKEL    
-Choco.        
-iProFamily
-Amanda        
-IVI40A3Fusionz                                        
-AgreedBog381
-Matrix

Websites:                                          
-CFGFactory.com
-se7ensins.com
-github.com                                
-NextGenUpdate.com
-zeroy.com
-ModsOnline.com
-Cabconmodding.com
Jul 21, 2017 - Initial release.
Aug 3, 2017 - Small update. Restart code crashed host's game. It should work fine now (in Private Match)

#MakeWAWLegitAgain!!!
Download Link Is down Please update Link You have 72 hours

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Will be update (link dead) ?
Will Upload in a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience. With a couple improvements.

Edit: Download link re-established with a few changes to the menu including a better menu design (Finally, am i right?)

Last edited:
Z

Zlink033

Will Upload in a bit. Sorry for the inconvenience. With a couple improvements.

Edit: Download link re-established with a few changes to the menu including a better menu design (Finally, am i right?)
Yes, nice it's work thank =)

Last edited by a moderator: