Unfortunately I do not have Black Ops 1 installed anymore but it's quite a old game so it should run with less resources.if you could get pic of the game running with your "resource manager" showing that would be cool, just want an idea on how much CPU, RAM, GPU it sucks up as I run multiple programs at once :/
HOW TO USE MODS ON PC?Hello everyone,
in this short post I will try to assist how to install a black ops 1 mod on pc. Leave questions below or use our support if you have any question!
IMPORTANT Mods won't work on servers!
- First of all you need to find your bo1 directory where the game files located. It could look like this (there is everytime a folder called "zone"):
- After that you create a folder called "Mods" inside of the bo1 folder.
- Now you can download a mod. When you download it successful there is a folder called mp_MODNAME, you need to place this folder inside of the folder "Mods"!
- Now you simple need to start the game and select the Mod inside of the Mods Section in the bo1 main menu.
- Now you can start a private game with bots!
Thank you for reading!
|Question how to install mods with black ops 3 cracked version 88.00.00||Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods Questions/Tutorials||0|
|Tutorial How to install Black Ops 2 GSC Studio?||Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 Tools||0|
|Y||Question Can you install MWZ mod on Black ops 3 nosteam?||Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods Questions/Tutorials||1|
|Tutorial How to install a Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii Mod Menu?||Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 Mods||3|
|Tutorial How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam | English tutorial by CabCon||Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods Questions/Tutorials||96|