Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

SlimeyTheSlayer

Known Member
Reaction score
ITS Not really a reply to the comment... But... Great Work CabCon... I was never traited by yiur Mod Menus... (Sry for Bad engish) keep in making amazing menus
not the moment but bo1 have a string overflow at more than 1800 strings so you have a lot of space. :smile: (I played already longer than one hour with the menu and it didn't crash in anyway) :smile:

Jewgaboo

Veteran
Reaction score
I know this post is over a year old now but I just got back into pc gaming and was wondering how to get this menu to work :tongueclosed:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I know this post is over a year old now but I just got back into pc gaming and was wondering how to get this menu to work :tongueclosed:
Please take a look into this tutorial:

Age of threads doesn't matter. :wink:

tristan5949

Reaction score
Dear Modder,
this is the official thread for the Black Ops 1 EnCoReV8 Remake to Zombie. It is my first Menu for Black Ops 1 Zombie but the 13 part of our EnCoRe-series. So I hope you will enjoy it. (You will find here the newest Version everytime!, first on cabconmodding.com)

Video

Screenshots

Play with the massive option size on every map + dlc included:
y4f2DGH.jpg

Customize the menu to your self-created style with the style Editor:
rXT1R91.jpg

Play on style changed maps with new paths, entitys, easter eggs, weapons and more:
ZR7WTaf.jpg

Change the map graphics for a new play feel:
HlOpQ8J.jpg

VB1bW28.jpg

Use the Slider Editor to manage dvars:
acxxXuT.jpg

Or just play in a modded lobby:
jbyTMGn.jpg

Features
  • Dynamic Build System (Play on each map with their weapons, entities, effects. DLC included)
  • Menu with the most options ever for Black Ops 1. (More than 1300+ Options)
  • Slider Editor (Change any Dvar to your value)
  • Customizable Menu Base (Change Position, Shader, Animations, Color, Alpha of each Menu element)
  • Controller Remembrance (Remembrance the Controller Position for a simple control)
  • Unlimited Scroll Menu Base (Unlimited Space for Options)
  • Every Option is toggleable (You can turn off and on every option)

Credits
@CabCon
The Modding Community

Changelog
Be sure to report Bugs below!
Version 0.83
Code:
- Weapon drop don't work sometimes.
- Entity count don't work if you delete your model in the Model System with Live Preview.
- Random Weapon Position don't work.
- Godmode turns off randomly. (Game reset it.)
- Unlimited Ammo don't work for some people.
- Toogle spelling mistake at "Toogle Disable FXs".
Version 0.85
Code:
- Weapon Drop Function remove.
- God Mode fixed with a loop.
- Another Option for Unlimited Ammo (2 Method if the dvar not work).
- Spelling mistake corrected.
- 4 New Teleport Options added.
- Spawn Point overworked for a better find path of zombies. (could be still buggy).
- Main Core Monitoring overworked, no scroll bugs.
- Aimbot Menu added.
- Aimbot Settings added. (Positions will come with the next update)
Version 0.9
Code:
- Some new Functions at all.
- Small changes at all.
- Theme menu increased.
- Bug fixes.
- New Gamemode (Sharpshooter).

Download
Alpha Version 0.83
Alpha Version 0.85
Beta Version 0.9

Downloads attached below!

Virusscan
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:cabconmodding:
CabCon​
I am a huge fan of your mod menus not only for zombies but multiplayer on various games I'm just wondering when are you making a new zombie mod menu for Black Ops 1? Anyways keep up the great work

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I am a huge fan of your mod menus not only for zombies but multiplayer on various games I'm just wondering when are you making a new zombie mod menu for Black Ops 1? Anyways keep up the great work
Thank you! I'm happy to hear you enjoy my mods. Unfortunately I'm currently quite busy with many other stuff. :wink: I hope I can find some time in the future to work on some bo1 projects but for now I can't give any ETAs.

Oguzhan Elmas

Reaction score
Dear Modder,
this is the official thread for the Black Ops 1 EnCoReV8 Remake to Zombie. It is my first Menu for Black Ops 1 Zombie but the 13 part of our EnCoRe-series. So I hope you will enjoy it. (You will find here the newest Version everytime!, first on cabconmodding.com)

Video

Screenshots

Play with the massive option size on every map + dlc included:
y4f2DGH.jpg

Customize the menu to your self-created style with the style Editor:
rXT1R91.jpg

Play on style changed maps with new paths, entitys, easter eggs, weapons and more:
ZR7WTaf.jpg

Change the map graphics for a new play feel:
HlOpQ8J.jpg

VB1bW28.jpg

Use the Slider Editor to manage dvars:
acxxXuT.jpg

Or just play in a modded lobby:
jbyTMGn.jpg

Features
  • Dynamic Build System (Play on each map with their weapons, entities, effects. DLC included)
  • Menu with the most options ever for Black Ops 1. (More than 1300+ Options)
  • Slider Editor (Change any Dvar to your value)
  • Customizable Menu Base (Change Position, Shader, Animations, Color, Alpha of each Menu element)
  • Controller Remembrance (Remembrance the Controller Position for a simple control)
  • Unlimited Scroll Menu Base (Unlimited Space for Options)
  • Every Option is toggleable (You can turn off and on every option)

Credits
@CabCon
The Modding Community

Changelog
Be sure to report Bugs below!
Version 0.83
Code:
- Weapon drop don't work sometimes.
- Entity count don't work if you delete your model in the Model System with Live Preview.
- Random Weapon Position don't work.
- Godmode turns off randomly. (Game reset it.)
- Unlimited Ammo don't work for some people.
- Toogle spelling mistake at "Toogle Disable FXs".
Version 0.85
Code:
- Weapon Drop Function remove.
- God Mode fixed with a loop.
- Another Option for Unlimited Ammo (2 Method if the dvar not work).
- Spelling mistake corrected.
- 4 New Teleport Options added.
- Spawn Point overworked for a better find path of zombies. (could be still buggy).
- Main Core Monitoring overworked, no scroll bugs.
- Aimbot Menu added.
- Aimbot Settings added. (Positions will come with the next update)
Version 0.9
Code:
- Some new Functions at all.
- Small changes at all.
- Theme menu increased.
- Bug fixes.
- New Gamemode (Sharpshooter).

Download
Alpha Version 0.83
Alpha Version 0.85
Beta Version 0.9

Downloads attached below!

Virusscan
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

:cabconmodding:
CabCon​

Oguzhan Elmas

Reaction score
guys i need your help, me and a friend wanted to play BO1 Zombie MP but it wont load. I made a backup for the file that i had to replace but everytime i change the files it text me an error that he could not find the File : 'Zombie_Maps.ff or something like that. I tried to replace them and started a few times the game again but i still cant play.. Any solutions?

tristan5949

Reaction score
guys i need your help, me and a friend wanted to play BO1 Zombie MP but it wont load. I made a backup for the file that i had to replace but everytime i change the files it text me an error that he could not find the File : 'Zombie_Maps.ff or something like that. I tried to replace them and started a few times the game again but i still cant play.. Any solutions?

Try downloading from fitgirl repack Black Ops 1 repack PC it's fully stable also comes with BG gamer which is really good to set up dedicated servers or play multiplayer or zombies comes with all DLC works fine with any mods

tristan5949

Reaction score
How do you install?
Search on the internet fitgirl repack it will bring you to her website that is full of games you are going to need you torrent that way you can download the game after the game is downloaded simply double-click on setup make sure you're connected to the internet it it install also will give you the appropriate files to run whatever game you're running after it's all done installing it will do a check list of all the files to make sure they're all okay then your good to go