Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
hello, I am new and I am wondering how to get this to work, I saw a video where someone posted the zombies thing in zone-common and that's exactly what I did, and nothing happened when I started zombies, I am trying to use mods on the renaissance zombies mod with custom guns, perks, etc,
This is my tutorial:

If it's not working check that you are using the latest version :smile:

fOGWIN

Reaction score
Does the menu still work for PC? I cant open the menu. it says "UNBOUND+V" to open it. I cant figure that out of how to fix it

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Does the menu still work for PC? I cant open the menu. it says "UNBOUND+V" to open it. I cant figure that out of how to fix it
Yes, it's working. You have to aim and knife. It's easier to hold aim and knife while aiming.

However due "UNBOUND" it looks you don't set any button to aim. Check your game settings and set a button with which you can aim. :smile:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
it doesnt work for me. im really sad
What issue do you have with it? How did you install it?

You can view a tutorial how to install it here:

Bljatslapa

Reaction score
I am using cod nosteam repzops i installed the patch with b5 gamer lan client to play with my friends but when i try to join their game it says waiting for players they are aware i am trying to use a mod menu and they dont mind it since we just wanna meme

Last edited:

DarkRebornV2

Reaction score
Whatever his is bound to in the tutorial video just do that i think its RIGHT MOUSE + V its actually bound just says its not

DarkRebornV2

Reaction score
When i try and load into a public zombies match it just keeps saying "Waiting for other players" and wont actually load us in. Is this mod not able to go to online with?

MateusLimaSilva

Reaction score
opa como faço pra carrega mais de 1 mods no black ops 1 tenho um mods de arma wds so q eu quero ponha esse mod so q ele nao carrega os 2 mods ok