Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

ludovic

Veteran
Reaction score
hello there is a small problem with the mods menu with the maps call of the dead the game freezes

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
key is unbound
pls how to fix
This means: One action which is required for the mod menu does not have an key assigned to it.

To fix this:
  • Reset all keyboard settings to default.
  • Check which actions are not assigned to any keys in your settings.

111u510nM45t3r

Reaction score
Yes, still working :smile:
Is there still an issue with online? I did try to do a private/public match, and it wouldn't have us load in, it would keep us in the loading menu before spawn, and it wouldn't spawn us at all, (we would restart bo1 after 5 ish minutes of not spawning).

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is there still an issue with online? I did try to do a private/public match, and it wouldn't have us load in, it would keep us in the loading menu before spawn, and it wouldn't spawn us at all, (we would restart bo1 after 5 ish minutes of not spawning).
I know this bug. However never found a real solution to it.

If you are trying to play with other people they have to install the mod as well. This is the reason why public would not work because the people in your lobby wouldn't have the mod menu installed. When you try to play with friends: Make sure all have installed the mod menu.

Is it working solo?

111u510nM45t3r

Reaction score
I know this bug. However never found a real solution to it.

If you are trying to play with other people they have to install the mod as well. This is the reason why public would not work because the people in your lobby wouldn't have the mod menu installed. When you try to play with friends: Make sure all have installed the mod menu.

Is it working solo?
Yes it works fine on solon haven't seen an issue in solo

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
How do I toggle infinite points?
You can modify the player points in Main Modifications > Score Menu.

There you can give the player points or take points. You can also reset the points to 500 with Reset.

Is that what you asked?

Reaction score
I am getting this error when trying to load certain maps

Attachments

• 20230630_005306.jpg
    20230630_005306.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 37