Release Black Ops 1 Zombie EnCoReV8 - Zombie Edition GSC Mod by CabCon

kelvin

Reaction score
do you have this updated for JTAG/RGH consoles because i only like playing cod on my RGH

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
do you have this updated for JTAG/RGH consoles because i only like playing cod on my RGH
I can't find a workfull xbox compiler or ff creator :grinning: If someone found one, let me know it.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
*sigh* Still no console version? I figured after THIS long there should be a FF compiler for both consoles somewhere. :/

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
*sigh* Still no console version? I figured after THIS long there should be a FF compiler for both consoles somewhere. :/
If someone found one, let me know! :grinning: Also if someone want to try it to get it work on consoles. Write me I will give this person the source. :smile:

GLITCHBOYMODZ

Reaction score
hello there, where do you install the files at for ps3? Do I past it in here /dev_hdd0/game/BLES01031/USRDIR/english when i done that the mod menu don't show up??

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

thahitcrew

Modder
Reaction score
I tried this one too, but it don't work. But let's try it.
I'm pretty sure it only works for ff's that are on the like 1.04 or 1.02 update (I'm not sure), but i remember using it a few years ago and it seemed to work fine.
Could you upload the file "common_zombie_patch.ff" from your ps3. That I can edit it :smile: That would be awesome!
Yeah sure, but first i need to re-download bo1 :/

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it only works for ff's that are on the like 1.04 or 1.02 update (I'm not sure), but i remember using it a few years ago and it seemed to work fine.

Yeah sure, but first i need to re-download bo1 :/
Thank you!

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
help it wont open im on pc
So you don't get the welcome and introduction message?
If not you installed it wrong or you do not have the correct game version.

You can check the installation here: