Release Black Ops 2 Jiggy v4.3 PC Version Mod Menu + Free Download

cosmicfire03

Reaction score
I love how no one can answer a question straightforward. Anyways, I found out how to select which is jump/spacebar. Anyone know how to exit out of the mod menu?

Pyrex BLJ

im done :)
Reaction score
I love how no one can answer a question straightforward. Anyways, I found out how to select which is jump/spacebar. Anyone know how to exit out of the mod menu?
if you are so smart to figure out spacebar you can press a few more buttons to find back cant you?:blush:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
You're only limited to a few keys, it's literally not that hard. Should be V or F

Scott18473896

Reaction score
hi ive downloaded the jiggy menu for pc bo2 and i load the game but it said an error and then kicks me out of the lobby and im on the steam version so i dont know how to fix it thank you

Rhdney

Known Member
Reaction score
I need help. I have the steam verison but after i inject the mods and all the game crashes and gives me an error

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I need help. I have the steam verison but after i inject the mods and all the game crashes and gives me an error
What error do you get?

Vuaas

Reaction score
Ok so whenever I download Jiggy my PC always seems to run super slow and not responsive so I would like to know if this is purposely using all of my CPU and RAM? I also have to add I have never been on this website to download it so they could be fake one's but I don't want to download this incase it does the same thing... Thanks in advance.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Ok so whenever I download Jiggy my PC always seems to run super slow and not responsive so I would like to know if this is purposely using all of my CPU and RAM? I also have to add I have never been on this website to download it so they could be fake one's but I don't want to download this incase it does the same thing... Thanks in advance.
No... just no.

First of all a gsc menu wont cause anything to do with your pc running slow... its simply just your pc.
Secondly, a gsc file cannot contain anything harmful.

J.-P

Reaction score
hey guys I only wanted to ask if there is any mod menu for pc thats also working in multiplayer so against others ? i dont want to annoy others i only want to make some funny lobby vids for my youtube channel but all menu s i tryied arent working online. can anyone help me ?

Setsuna

Veteran
Reaction score
hey guys I only wanted to ask if there is any mod menu for pc thats also working in multiplayer so against others ? i dont want to annoy others i only want to make some funny lobby vids for my youtube channel but all menu s i tryied arent working online. can anyone help me ?
steam ? nah , if ur just asking for redacted u can use it trough online .