Release Black Ops 2 Jiggy v4.3 PC Version Mod Menu + Free Download

viper777

Reaction score
tried all the fixes mentioned here but I still get errors. If I inject it after a map has been loaded then I don't get any errors but I can't get the menu to come up, I've tried many times.

Any ideas?

phr33z

Reaction score
Don't do use mod menu BO2 will given you VAC

Not true. Been modding with the Steam version for like 6 months now, nothing's happened to my account.

tried all the fixes mentioned here but I still get errors. If I inject it after a map has been loaded then I don't get any errors but I can't get the menu to come up, I've tried many times.

Any ideas?
does this still work coz i have tryed a few and i keep on getting a error

It's a PC port, and if you're trying to inject it into your Xbox I'm fairly certain it won't work. Doesn't work well with Redacted from reading other comments, though on Steam version it works fine.

It does work and I use it often. Though I'm fairly certain PC modding on bo2 is dead, because of Dedicated servers.

viper777

Reaction score
Not true. Been modding with the Steam version for like 6 months now, nothing's happened to my account.

It's a PC port, and if you're trying to inject it into your Xbox I'm fairly certain it won't work. Doesn't work well with Redacted from reading other comments, though on Steam version it works fine.

It does work and I use it often. Though I'm fairly certain PC modding on bo2 is dead, because of Dedicated servers.

thanks for the reply.
If you say that PC modding is dead on bo2 then how on earth are there so many modders playing on steam?? I don't like cheating but its getting way out of hand. If we had the tools to use back at them then they will leave and go else where (or at least thats what should happen in theory).

The only time I got any of these scripts working is in custom matches but don't know how these guys are doing it on MP running on steam.

phr33z

Reaction score
thanks for the reply.
If you say that PC modding is dead on bo2 then how on earth are there so many modders playing on steam?? I don't like cheating but its getting way out of hand. If we had the tools to use back at them then they will leave and go else where (or at least thats what should happen in theory).

The only time I got any of these scripts working is in custom matches but don't know how these guys are doing it on MP running on steam.
Yo, it seems cool, but i keep crashing upon injection, am i missing smth ?

Yeah that’s the unfortunate truth about this, but I’ll explain some more.
The reason mods work so well on Xbox is because the first player to join the lobby is the host, and the Force Host feature serves its purpose.
On PC, as it’s ported across from Xbox, most of the features work alright, but some features don’t work the way they’re intended to. An example of this, and the main example, is Force Host, which tries to start a lobby as host, which isn’t possible on PC due to the fact that it uses Dedicated Servers, not the lobby system.

viper777

Reaction score
Yeah that’s the unfortunate truth about this, but I’ll explain some more.
The reason mods work so well on Xbox is because the first player to join the lobby is the host, and the Force Host feature serves its purpose.
On PC, as it’s ported across from Xbox, most of the features work alright, but some features don’t work the way they’re intended to. An example of this, and the main example, is Force Host, which tries to start a lobby as host, which isn’t possible on PC due to the fact that it uses Dedicated Servers, not the lobby system.

Thanks for the reply but sorry it still doesn't answer the question......how are other modders able to use mods and cheats on you in the PC version on Steam? You've mentioned about Force Host not being possible, okay I get it. But still how are these other modders doing it on PC? I think we are missing something here. If they are able to do it then there is a way.

phr33z

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply but sorry it still doesn't answer the question......how are other modders able to use mods and cheats on you in the PC version on Steam? You've mentioned about Force Host not being possible, okay I get it. But still how are these other modders doing it on PC? I think we are missing something here. If they are able to do it then there is a way.

I have no clue.

I honestly think there may be a new exploit that remains private or paid, or they're just using PC Non-Host menus, which I don't think there are any public ones at all.

In conclusion, I have no clue.

Kaylecoxxy

Reaction score
why is it that when i go into a private custom match by myself, the game loads in fine but if i do it on either a public match or even a private xustom with friends, the game crashes on the map loading screen?

nicks777

Reaction score
why is it that when i go into a private custom match by myself, the game loads in fine but if i do it on either a public match or even a private xustom with friends, the game crashes on the map loading screen?
mine does the same thing