Do you like Black Ops 3 Mods?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey thanks for posting it! But it's not working for some reason... When I load it my screen just keeps flickering forever and I can not play it. Can you pm me the most recent source (if you still have it) ? thanks...
This should be the most recent version. Are you getting any errors? :grinning:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Nope.. The main menu screen just keeps flickering after I load the menu, making it impossible to select anything, so I can't play. I compiled the source using this tutorial and I got no errors at all.
Ok, thank you. Make sure your mod folder is only using lowercase letters. If this isn't working, could you please send me the source that I can take a look into it.

JayCoder

Veteran
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok, thank you. Make sure your mod folder is only using lowercase letters. If this isn't working, could you please send me the source that I can take a look into it.
Oh btw idk if u know cab but functions our added all the time too bo3 and functions are also changed so some code in ur menu might be outdated idk

omegakratus

Reaction score
Not working, after loading the mod and entering the multiplayer screen hangs an error appears and the game closes Updated November 16, 2018