Project EnCoReV14 looks sick!

• Total voters

Awesomegamerj06

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
When I load the mod it stop responding for a very long time until it forces to crash and im not sure how to look at the log file and so when I go into Mods and load it it black screens and then it stops responding is there a way around that?

dylbrobaginses

Reaction score
Do you see this welcome message when you launch a game?
View attachment 4092

If not the mod menu isn't loaded correct. This can have several reasons:

1. In the mods folder do you have a zone folder inside the mod menu folder (zm_encorev14_release_1) like? Make sure you have that folder there. View attachment 4093
  2. What version of the game are you using? Ensure it's the latest version of the game.
Hey boss! I have the file in the folder but I'm not getting the welcome menu. Will try on other maps but right now it's not working.

syn294

Reaction score
i've been using your mod menu just like last week ago, it turns off godmode randomly help.

i have same issue. havent tried on every map but it works fine on shadows, ascension, and origins. on moon the godmode suddenly turns off but not other options; often time i was saved since i had zombies ignore player on

JeanEudes

Known Member
Reaction score
Hi can we change our character ? Like in game switch richtofen to dempsey to nikolai... and on shadow of evil too ? Jessica to Nero to Floyd to Jack Vincent ? will be amazing if we can !

MessinBound

Reaction score
I know this is a old post but can I ask what the function is (gsc) for the Toggle Quick Field of View. Trying to change FOV on console (PS4). My plan is to hopefully hard code FOV 120 into the eboot.

Ozakar

Reaction score
SIck menu, does anybody know if there's an option to use infinite ammo with reloading? I just don't want to worry about running out of ammo while still being able to reload.

Bradzx42

Reaction score
i downloaded the mod, and joined a game but no writing came up at the bottom of the game and the mod didnt work when i knifed and aimed

Iamjake

Reaction score
hello, is this menu competible for multiplayer? if so please elaborate on how to use it then for on multiplayer.

Double_A

Reaction score
Hi I’m having trouble after loading mod and trying to play with my friend. He has it loaded too but keep getting error and I end up in game alone and he can’t join. It works fine alone and have no trouble joining without it loaded just can’t figure out how to play together with mod menu lodded

Tod Kommt

Reaction score
can this menu be used online with friends where you can level up, or is it only available at the cost of being able to level up??