Do you like Black Ops 3 Mods?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
is there any way where i can download custom zombie maps without the steam version? i cant find any maps without legit black ops 3 -.-
Hi,
you can just use the mods which are posted/exported from the developer to the public like I do it. Unfortunately I don't know anyone expect me who is doing that. :smile:

and i got this error only on gorod krovi any ideas how to fix the issue ?
Yes, this is a know issue. Some people have it some not. :smile: If you want to use it on the map, I recommend to you to check your bo3 files with steam or to reinstall the game! :smile:

Eraldonatez

Reaction score
The menu won't appear even with right click + 'v' stab button. I have the black ops 3 reloaded version. Also clicked it through the mod menu. Help?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score

tanura

Reaction score
click the right mouse (aim down sights) and "V" (melee).
Shoot/ADS to scroll through the menu.
"F" to select/activate something.
"V"/melee to go back or close the menu.

Regards,
CabCon.
i dunno why but the mod tool is not showing up on my end when i click right and pressed V at the same time

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
COMO SE ACTIVA
Hello,
please check out our rules again:
  • We are an English speaking board. All content, post, signatures, titles, profiles, and anything in terms of public display must be done in English.

Best regards,
CabCon.

Uuuuuu

Reaction score
Hey,what is black ops 3 directory and how do I go in there,is with a computer,and also so you need a jb?

ale9952

Known Member
Reaction score
The MODS menu in main menu of the game dont appear and i cant interact with the mod menu i have the game version no steam with the dlc 1