How to install?
Steam

Select Steam Workshop under Download.

No Steam
- Download the file .rar file.
- Unzip the .rar file.
- Place the folder from the .rar file in: Call of Duty Black Ops III\usermaps
- Start the game and select the map from the map menu in the zombie mode

Better tutorial: Tutorial - How to use custom zombie maps manually without steam? | CabConModding

Features
BANNED GOBBLEGUMS
BOSS
JUKEBOX
CUSTOM TEXTURES
EASTER EGG

Credits
SomeDudesFatMom

Download
Steam Workshop

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Mega

Last edited by a moderator:

Easing8365

Veteran
Reaction score
it is not showing up in my game and when i rename the file to the map name it says failed to load fastfile assistance
I've got the same error.

I found this searching in google.

It's an error from the creator

Edit:

The fix:

Create a folder named "zone" inside the map folder and put all the files inside it (inside the "zone" folder).

Last edited:

Panzersoldat FR

Known Member
Reaction score
Hey is there pap on this map? Cant find it..?? I would really like there to be d-pap on the custom guns :/

Dante012

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I also had the "fastfile error". I know the fix.

First, let's make sure we're on the same spot: you downloaded the map, you extracted the rar, and you got a folder with a bunch of numbers as a name. Alright? Good.
1) Take a look inside that folder. There are a bunch of files with the characters "zm_something" in their names. Copy those characters.
2) Rename that folder "zone".
3) Create a new folder which you call "zm_something". It MUST be the same as in the files names inside the numbers folder.
4) Put the zone folder inside your new folder.
5) Put this entire thing inside your usermaps folder.
In the end, when you have this path: usermaps/zm_something/zone/ and it has a bunch of folders with the characters "zm_something" in their names.

I'm not sure why this is necessary though. I guess an update changed the hiearchy of the workshop items... Anyway, in the end it's just about renaming and replacing folders.

zai205

Reaction score
bro one of the scripts wich doesnt allow some gums is completly broken and dosent let me play like i get not wanting some gobbel gums but can you fix the script so i can play like i have legal gobbel gums eqiped and it still thing i have tje baned ones equiped and takes my gun and money