crip258

Veteran
Reaction score
di

did you cot your zone folder or copy it onto zm alactraz folder please help
Mine is like this ":C/Program Files/Call of Duty - Black Ops 3/Usermaps/zm_alcatraz_island/zone" in the "zone" folder I've put all the files of the dlc.

crip258

Veteran
Reaction score
but

but that zone folder is 113 GB lol
You have to create a new folder called "zone" (Put all the files here). Then put the zone folder into another folder called "zm_alcatraz_island". After that, put the "zm_alcatraz_island" folder in the Usermaps folder. That should work. Do not touch that 113GB zone folder..

taimyoo

Reaction score
You have to create a new folder called "zone" (Put all the files here). Then put the zone folder into another folder called "zm_alcatraz_island". After that, put the "zm_alcatraz_island" folder in the Usermaps folder. That should work. Do not touch that 113GB zone folder..
i dont have words you are a legend dude thanks you are amazing

manbearpig88

Reaction score
Awesome!! Thanks for the upload!! I've been waiting for this for quite some time!! Shifty really has done an AMAZING job with this map!! And to think, this was his first ever attempt at mapping!! We as a community ought to support the crap out of him and maybe we can all pitch in so that he can make maps full time hahaha. We need more quality maps like this!! There are some good ones out there, but I honestly haven't seen one at this caliber yet.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Awesome!! Thanks for the upload!! I've been waiting for this for quite some time!! Shifty really has done an AMAZING job with this map!! And to think, this was his first ever attempt at mapping!! We as a community ought to support the crap out of him and maybe we can all pitch in so that he can make maps full time hahaha. We need more quality maps like this!! There are some good ones out there, but I honestly haven't seen one at this caliber yet.

I agree, been watching all his videos on the progression of this map and it's an amazing map for his first time and a very big/detailed one as well so props to him, however he did mention that he's starting university this year so he will be limited on time to work on another big/detailed map sure he said thats why he wanted to finish the map at the start of September.

manbearpig88

Reaction score
Yeah, he's going to be gone a while but still may work on his next map Paris when he has time on the weekends. I sure hope so!!

The progression vid of his Paris map looks awesome!! I hope he's able to finish it and take his time to make it as amazing as it can be.

And if he does, then maybe he'll give credit where credit is due and not whine like a little baby when people talk ****. His skin needs to thicken a little haha.

matStalker

Reaction score
Capture.PNG

I have this error message plz help :disappointed::cry:

gel14a

Reaction score
Guys is it games bug or I am doing something wrong? Whenever I try to get back to the island from the bridge (By electrocuting myself) the game tells me connection interrupted. I am playing solo. I even tried to download cracked game and played it in offline mode, but it still says that connection interrupted on cracked game in offline! I've seen peoples videos in youtube and electrocuting does not make the game say connection interrupted... I do not use mods, trainers etc. Just the mod.

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
he left the map... i think... after alot of straight hate comments

Luis Angel Atuncar

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "matStalker, post: 27838, member: 100471"] [ATTACH = full] 1630 [/ ATTACH]
Tengo este mensaje de error plz help :decepcionado::llorar:[/ QUOTE]
i get the same