Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods | Boss Rush v1.1

nibbaman

Reaction score
if the boss rush mod does load up but does not spawn you in the boss fight area then close the game and go to your mods folder and make a zone folder and put all the files in the boss rush folder into zone folder then make a new folder and name it boss_rush and paste zone in it

LivingChaos

Reaction score
if the boss rush mod does load up but does not spawn you in the boss fight area then close the game and go to your mods folder and make a zone folder and put all the files in the boss rush folder into zone folder then make a new folder and name it boss_rush and paste zone in it
Do you need the v100 of BO 3 for it to work? Im new to this i left playing BO3 a while ago

joshchinery69

Reaction score
Why is this no longer in the steam workshop? I would very much like to ay and cant seem to get the files to work

Scriw

Reaction score
Why is this no longer in the steam workshop? I would very much like to ay and cant seem to get the files to work
You can download the the non steam file and just create a mods folder in the black ops III directory. Then just place the boss_rush folder in the Call of duty Black Ops III/mods directory

ryanshappa

Reaction score
You can download the the non steam file and just create a mods folder in the black ops III directory. Then just place the boss_rush folder in the Call of duty Black Ops III/mods directory
How do you download the non steam file? It's not working for me

sdsdfsdfsdfsdflol

Reaction score
Not working i put all the rush_boss file in the Mod folder and it does not work still

I load it and i start a game and it puts me as i was playing a normal game

foxyrules45

Reaction score
This isn't working for me I've tried it multiple times

benshaltiel

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I manage to fix this by reading this few times
it was hard to understand because of the confusing writing but I managed to figure it out!
all you need to do is inside the boss_rush folder (in mods folder) you create zone folder, you put all the files inside of the new zone folder which created in boss_rush
I repeat proccess:
you have boss_rush folder inside of mods ---> you get inside folder ---> you create new folder name "zone" ---> you put all files inside the new folder
you start up the game and mod and everything wonderful, boss rush through the whole vanilla maps! in steam version
it is a wonderful mod and I really hope I helped someone

Attachments

• carbon-min.png
    carbon-min.png
    647.9 KB · Views: 414

AdrX003

Veteran
Reaction score
where to find ,,Call of Duty Black Ops III\mods"? I Can't find it and I can't play the mod
exactly where your black ops 3 game is located. inside that you must have a mods folder, can create one if dont have it.
inside this mods folder you must put the boss_rush folder (and to work in game you must have inside this boss rush folder a zone folder, with the mod files inside it) when all this is done go load and play it.

Xinender

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
The download button for the .rar file doesn't ever load in the download site it just says connection interrupted