Release Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Mods | Team Bots for ZM

Odyre

Reaction score
Cant download the mod, uploaded.to is sending me an "error" and keeps returning to the register screen.

nibbaman

Reaction score
if the zbots mod does load up but does not spawn the bots then close the game and go to your mods folder and make a zone folder and put all the files in the zbots folder into zone folder then make a new folder and name it zbots and paste zone in it

luishn11

Reaction score
if the zbots mod does load up but does not spawn the bots then close the game and go to your mods folder and make a zone folder and put all the files in the zbots folder into zone folder then make a new folder and name it zbots and paste zone in it
I got it to work, but the game closes when I start playing

Midoo eihab

Reaction score
It's work thanks

charlie9125

Reaction score
si el mod zbots se carga pero no genera los bots, cierre el juego y vaya a su carpeta de mods y cree una carpeta de zona y coloque todos los archivos en la carpeta zbots en la carpeta de zona, luego cree una nueva carpeta y asígnele el nombre zbots y pegar zona en ella
ya lo hice pero al momento de entrar en modo zombie se congela y se sale el juego, tengo la version 100 crackeada