Discussion Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War GSC Mods?

Will Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War get mods?

• Total voters

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey guys :handwaving:,
in this thread I would love to about mods features for Call of Duty: BO Cold War. I think mods are a great extension to a game. However I also know that Activision and Blizzard are probably interested in other things.. :smile:

Some reasons I think mods are great:
  • Community generated content makes the game endless fun and increases the replayability.
  • Custom Maps especially for zombies is a lot of fun. Discovering a map is one of the best things you can do in zombies. However if there are only a few maps the game get's boring quite fast.
  • It's a lot of fun to create mods. (Especially for me)

Feel free to vote what you think: Will Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War get mods?

Best regards,
CabCon.

MrFawkes1337

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Actually being provided tools to mod and script is pretty much dead in Call of Duty on PC now, and will be for the future. Since Activision is now releasing with Blizzard, chances of official mod tools are zip. We might get lucky and eventually one of the Tools we use will support it, but I doubt it.

BOplayer5812

Known Member
Reaction score
Was about to ask about this as well. Maybe after this year's Cold War 1st Anniversary (Nov 2021).

Once Treyarch has move on from this game for their next. They can finally be more lenient on mods.

I have seen modded lobbies on XP gains services etc on MP, but is there like a Zombies Mod Menu for this game? I really need it just for solo!

Just want to play and get all the goodies without having to grind ^^