Release Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 R3FL3X V2 GSC Mod Menu by xePixTvx + Download

Clifrichard93

Reaction score
I do what you say download the only folder - I am modding PC - the "PC Liberation/Source files" mod and i load it all into my MW2 folder but i can't see "IW4M" to run the game? Or do I click on the normal game "IW4MP"??

allure

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey, I really enjoy using this, but I have this really annoying bug in it that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix.

Basically whenever more than 9-10 players (bots or real players) join the server, I get a child0/1 script error and kicks everyone from the server instantly. I cannot figure out how to fix this. I've looked everywhere in the source files, and don't seem to be able to find anything that is the culprit. This also happens with xePixTV V18, but not any of my old Elite Mossy menus. Some help would be appreciated

I can post error logs if needed.
This is on IW4x PC.

Anyway thanks for this really clean menu.

Last edited:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Hey, I really enjoy using this, but I have this really annoying bug in it that I cannot for the life of me figure out how to fix.

Basically whenever more than 9-10 players (bots or real players) join the server, I get a child0/1 script error and kicks everyone from the server instantly. I cannot figure out how to fix this. I've looked everywhere in the source files, and don't seem to be able to find anything that is the culprit. This also happens with xePixTV V18, but not any of my old Elite Mossy menus. Some help would be appreciated

I can post error logs if needed.
This is on IW4x PC.

Anyway thanks for this really clean menu.

It seems this problem only happens on the iw4x client.
i tried to change the bot spawning functions and the verifycation system but nothing works :disappointed:
Im sorry but im not able to fix it too :disappointed:

allure

Veteran
Reaction score

Do you know if it's something with the verifycation, or something else?

I'd really like to try and fix this as all other menus that I know of for mw2 are awfully coded.

edit: I noticed that when bots are spawned in sometimes the game freezes for a few seconds and i get this:
[ 210000] script runtime error: potential infinite loop in script - killing thread. [ 210000] Error: @ 367643 [ 210061] Tried to store more than MAX_CL_LOOPBACK_PACKETS (12) client loopback packets at once; 87 packets will be dropped. [ 210061] oldMessageNum is 3644, newSnap.messageNum is 3676 - not clearing it because they overlap

Could this have anything to do with it?

Last edited:

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Do you know if it's something with the verifycation, or something else?

I'd really like to try and fix this as all other menus that I know of for mw2 are awfully coded.

edit: I noticed that when bots are spawned in sometimes the game freezes for a few seconds and i get this:
[ 210000] script runtime error: potential infinite loop in script - killing thread. [ 210000] Error: @ 367643 [ 210061] Tried to store more than MAX_CL_LOOPBACK_PACKETS (12) client loopback packets at once; 87 packets will be dropped. [ 210061] oldMessageNum is 3644, newSnap.messageNum is 3676 - not clearing it because they overlap

Could this have anything to do with it?

I tried to remove the verifycation system but it still doesnt work
I will have to look into some other iw4x mods

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Is This still undetected or not
Should I just turn my internet off when using this?
This is made for Mw2 React and iw4x so just use the mod folder to load it and you will not get banned