• The Definitive Guide To MW3 Hacks, Mods and Cheats In 2019!

You are interested in MW3 Hacks, Mods, Cheats or Trainers. Check our guide! Click here!

Preview Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 GSC Mod Menu - First Preview

GSC for MW3?

• Total voters

SnowyFirTree

Reaction score
Honestly the person who made this you are a real piece of ****. Went to purchase some time on your program cleared selected MW3 and it gave me time on MW2, so I tried it again and made absolutely sure I selected MW3 and it gave me even more time on MW2. I feel like your just using this fake program to steal money from people so go **** yourself. Why do I even need to pay for access to a specific game? It should be a one time payment that's not super expensive and it should be for all games that are supported by your program.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Honestly the person who made this you are a real piece of ****. Went to purchase some time on your program cleared selected MW3 and it gave me time on MW2, so I tried it again and made absolutely sure I selected MW3 and it gave me even more time on MW2. I feel like your just using this fake program to steal money from people so go **** yourself. Why do I even need to pay for access to a specific game? It should be a one time payment that's not super expensive and it should be for all games that are supported by your program.
Have you even contacted the owner about this issue? They would've fixed your issue the first time.

P!X

Head Moderator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
visit
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

join the discord server and msg the developers

should be simple enough

AgreedBog381

Infinity Loader
Reaction score
That was a purchase bug that unfortunatly wasnt fixed before you bought time. Its fixed now. If you PM me your registered username I can fix you time on MW3.

kx2zh

Reaction score
Hello guys :handwaving:,
today I'm really proud to present the first preview a GSC mod menu running with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3! The injector and compiler is called Infinity Loader and currently under development by AgreedBog381 and another guy. :grinning:

Release ETA
AgreedBog381 (28.01.18): "probably be ready for release in 2 weeks"

Preview
View attachment 1832 View attachment 1833 View attachment 1834 View attachment 1835

Credits
AgreedBog381
Another guy
What do you think about it? Please share your opinion below!

Best regards,
CabCon.
nice