Release Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Infinity Loader

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
All the cods

We are doing all the cods by Infinity Ward/Sledge Hammer Games. There is already gsc studio for bo2 so no point in making a compiler for that game.
Why not? I'm sure you and Sygnus could do it and do it better. Plus if it is better; the convenience and better performance could bring in more people.

DF_AUS

Staff member
Head Staff Team
Donator
Reaction score
Why not? I'm sure you and Sygnus could do it and do it better. Plus if it is better; the convenience and better performance could bring in more people.
My opinion is no, it would not attract more people, if it was released 2 or more years ago when the scene was thriving, sure, i would 100% agree with you.
It would only be convenient for those who still develop, those who only host mods could not careless.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Shame on anybody who cracks this tool. Smh.
lmao, neck yourself thanks

PAID BY TIME HAHAHAHAHAHA. Im glad i have another program I can crack once its out
There's many disassemblers out there like DnS Spy etc. I'm sure they will do fine and protect their program. I can assure you, your reversing skills are nowhere as close nor as good as mine. Let's just see what they plan on doing for security.
3 way Skype call for this?

TripzyLuna

Veteran
Reaction score
First off, this is BS. You're just wanting money from a basic tool. Second of all, there are way more cheats out there for Call of Duty on other forums. Next, CoD especially MW3 is filled with cheaters who use my cheats since I actually provide nonhost and great cheats for free. There's plenty of C# tools out there as well that people use for other games. Honestly, I don't see a point in making GSC for CoD on PC, since everything is much easier finding offsets on PC, and just writing a basic application. Every CoD is practically already ruined, so there isn't really much to say about that on PC.

Edit: Especially I'm releasing Sesh Hooks for free, this is gonna be nothing compared to that. I mean why pay for something when you can get something better for free? I don't quite understand...

If you don't see the point in making GSC possible for PC then don't comment about it, Its that simple and if its that easy to make a compiler why don't you make one and release it for free?, but before you comment I will tell you why. Its because you're an idiot who thinks he knows it all when in-fact you just make PC cheats with no knowledge in this topic, you take advantage of your so called knowledge on this site because of your PC tools only because there isn't a lot of knowledgeable people on this site.

You can try and crack the tool but I do believe they will have the correct protection put into place to prevent that from happening but other than that I think you should keep your opinions to yourself and work on producing some quality work to show people that you actually know stuff and leave the experienced developers to sell their work since they have spent a lot of time on it.

For everyone who says they shouldn't be selling it because its GSC, well the tool isn't GSC, it just allows people to mod with GSC so that argument is invalid in this situation and even if it was GSC they're allowed to sell whatever they like, either pay for it or keep your opinions to yourself.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you don't see the point in making GSC possible for PC then don't comment about it, Its that simple and if its that easy to make a compiler why don't you make one and release it for free?, but before you comment I will tell you why. Its because you're an idiot who thinks he knows it all when in-fact you just make PC cheats with no knowledge in this topic, you take advantage of your so called knowledge on this site because of your PC tools only because there isn't a lot of knowledgeable people on this site.

You can try and crack the tool but I do believe they will have the correct protection put into place to prevent that from happening but other than that I think you should keep your opinions to yourself and work on producing some quality work to show people that you actually know stuff and leave the experienced developers to sell their work since they have spent a lot of time on it.

For everyone who says they shouldn't be selling it because its GSC, well the tool isn't GSC, it just allows people to mod with GSC so that argument is invalid in this situation and even if it was GSC they're allowed to sell whatever they like, either pay for it or keep your opinions to yourself.
Im saying there's plenty of free tools out there that will do the same functions as a GSC menu. Espically GSC is host only most tools provide non host and host options. I disagree with them selling this project, and if you had any knowledge at all with a .net framework it's super easy to crack and decompile unless they are using a private or commercial obfuscator. I also am publically minded and I'll speak what I wish too when I disagree on stuff. What do you expect? Me just to sit around and not say anything? I mean speaking from a developers point of view I love it when people speak and challenge my capabilities since it gives me more of an incentive to do better and prove people wrong. Which I hope this is the case. Here's the other thing why I took off, is because "we would rather not ruin cod and make it a premium tool" as said that comment is 100% bu11 sh1t since there's THOUSANDS OF FREE CHEATS FOR COD on PC that will do THE SAME EXACT FUNCTUONS AS GSC IF NOT MORE. The reason why I wouldn't make a gsc compiler for PC is because there's no point at all in doing one. That would 100% contradict my point. As for me being an idiot and knowing it all? First off, I'd be an idiot if I said I knew it all. Next, for when someone has been coding cheats for PC since 2013 that's 5 years of expirence. I understand how the PC cheat scene . Also don't get me wrong, CCM I believe is more involved with consoles then PC, however I'm on many PC sites forums and if he released it on there public post he would get the same exact response. "Therss no point into making this" Yes, good for him for making a GSC injector for PC but as I keep saying I don't see much of a point. Next, If i choose to crack the tool I'll be the first to send you a message once it's done. However I have no incentive to since I don't think this project is gonna work out how they plan it too. Espically with timed subscriptions.

AgreedBog381

Infinity Loader
Reaction score
Im saying there's plenty of free tools out there that will do the same functions as a GSC menu. Espically GSC is host only most tools provide non host and host options. I disagree with them selling this project, and if you had any knowledge at all with a .net framework it's super easy to crack and decompile unless they are using a private or commercial obfuscator. I also am publically minded and I'll speak what I wish too when I disagree on stuff. What do you expect? Me just to sit around and not say anything? I mean speaking from a developers point of view I love it when people speak and challenge my capabilities since it gives me more of an incentive to do better and prove people wrong. Which I hope this is the case. Here's the other thing why I took off, is because "we would rather not ruin cod and make it a premium tool" as said that comment is 100% bu11 sh1t since there's THOUSANDS OF FREE CHEATS FOR COD on PC that will do THE SAME EXACT FUNCTUONS AS GSC IF NOT MORE. The reason why I wouldn't make a gsc compiler for PC is because there's no point at all in doing one. That would 100% contradict my point. As for me being an idiot and knowing it all? First off, I'd be an idiot if I said I knew it all. Next, for when someone has been coding cheats for PC since 2013 that's 5 years of expirence. I understand how the PC cheat scene . Also don't get me wrong, CCM I believe is more involved with consoles then PC, however I'm on many PC sites forums and if he released it on there public post he would get the same exact response. "Therss no point into making this" Yes, good for him for making a GSC injector for PC but as I keep saying I don't see much of a point. Next, If i choose to crack the tool I'll be the first to send you a message once it's done. However I have no incentive to since I don't think this project is gonna work out how they plan it too. Espically with timed subscriptions.
Ill try and explain a little better on "we dont want to wreck cod".. Yeah PC is already modded, but not with gsc. The majority of people would rather have gsc hands down, not saying what you do isn't good. Its just gsc is easier and faster, but your an exception to that beause of all your experience with sesh hooks, etc. You probably think the way you do it is easier but the majority of people dont have that knowledge. Also this isn't something we are trying to release as a way to "get rich quick" or anything. We just value our time and would like to get some return in our R and D. We have no idea how the public will react to this and I doubt many developers will pay for this because of their mentality towards paying for a mod. Most modders have the mentality that they should get everything for free or a crack for everything, etc. So because of that the majority of our clients will be hosters or teens (kids) that want to have something not many people will have.

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ill try and explain a little better on "we dont want to wreck cod".. Yeah PC is already modded, but not with gsc. The majority of people would rather have gsc hands down, not saying what you do isn't good. Its just gsc is easier and faster, but your an exception to that beause of all your experience with sesh hooks, etc. You probably think the way you do it is easier but the majority of people dont have that knowledge. Also this isn't something we are trying to release as a way to "get rich quick" or anything. We just value our time and would like to get some return in our R and D. We have no idea how the public will react to this and I doubt many developers will pay for this because of their mentality towards paying for a mod. Most modders have the mentality that they should get everything for free or a crack for everything, etc. So because of that the majority of our clients will be hosters or teens (kids) that want to have something not many people will have.
You guys should make it free and charge ad space. That's what I'm doing with sesh hooks and putting it into my loader while people pay for ads. This allows people to want to pay for ad space due to a large amount of client download. This also makes the tool free and grows the user base drastically.

SyGnUs

Infinity Loader
Reaction score

You have a valid point there are some mods out there that use GSC functions and if that's something you want to use them, by all means, use that instead.

This isn't just an "injector" as you say, it is a compiler. This is meant for people who want to develop their own mods in the GSC language. This provides an easier learning curve as opposed to learning a language like C++or C# where you will still need to learn how to find addresses for functions and reversing things. Otherwise, you will just be left with every other mod released on PC or Console(Copy & Pasted).

As for the making it a premium tool, there is actual validity to that. When I first started this project by myself, it was to be free. Though later I did see how a project like this has the chance of ruining a COD like it did for BO2. We have this working all the way up to WW2 the latest COD, I rather not have something like this out for that game freely, regardless if we have a bypass for the cheat systems or not. That is why I and AgreedBog381 decided in this respect

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have a valid point there are some mods out there that use GSC functions and if that's something you want to use them, by all means, use that instead.

This isn't just an "injector" as you say, it is a compiler. This is meant for people who want to develop their own mods in the GSC language. This provides an easier learning curve as opposed to learning a language like C++or C# where you will still need to learn how to find addresses for functions and reversing things. Otherwise, you will just be left with every other mod released on PC or Console(Copy & Pasted).

As for the making it a premium tool, there is actual validity to that. When I first started this project by myself, it was to be free. Though later I did see how a project like this has the chance of ruining a COD like it did for BO2. We have this working all the way up to WW2 the latest COD, I rather not have something like this out for that game freely, regardless if we have a bypass for the cheat systems or not. That is why I and AgreedBog381 decided in this respect
The one thing I like about your project is allowing people with a PC and no console or have no desire in console gaming is giving them a simple chance to learn programming. I see it more as an educational tool, which is partially why I disagree with selling it. I mean you could make money from ads, and charge ad-free subscriptions to your program as a basic solution. This gives young developers a chance to get into the programming scene. In fact, I'm actually building an API for this, therefore you don't need to worry about finding people ads, we pay you to put the ads in your program using an API key. Depending on users per month, the money will differentiate between how much you make. Then you get 80% of your profits for people who choose to go ad-free. This will be working on .net frameworks, and forum software as in Xenforo, vBulletin, etc...

zommer0532

Veteran
Reaction score
if you want to get better views then get a 4.05 ps4 and make a gsc injector for cods on that system. That would get you some where

Slander

Redacted T6 Moderator
Reaction score
All the cods

We are doing all the cods by Infinity Ward/Sledge Hammer Games. There is already gsc studio for bo2 so no point in making a compiler for that game.
I have to agree with Dark Side. GSC studio gets the job done but its performance and usability is pretty old. If you don't know the key binds, it can be hard to use. Coming from a person who learned the key binds the hard way. If this supported BO2, I would definitely pay for it. 100%

SyGnUs

Infinity Loader
Reaction score
Here's an idea... Release it free?

Here's an idea... Release something useful or worthwhile...

801d2d04b0f0df6be82d8722b294d34f.png
801d2d04b0f0df6be82d8722b294d34f.png