Answered Can I get VAC Baneed for useing GSC studio (steam) on privte match?

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Probably not, there isn't any checks for the modification of GSC online for zombies on black ops 2 (as far as I'm aware) the only reason people get banned for modding on PC is either through injecting dlls and trainers that have been detected or through player reports.

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
i hear some pepole say you will get vac ban on privite match and some say you will not get banned???
Probably not, there isn't any checks for the modification of GSC online for zombies on black ops 2 (as far as I'm aware) the only reason people get banned for modding on PC is either through injecting dlls and trainers that have been detected or through player reports.
Unfortunately I got banned by using one in private match. I never used any trainers/unlockers/hacks on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but got banned. Played one time with friends in a private match with mod menu.

vampytwist

"Don't you trust me?"
Reaction score
Unfortunately I got banned by using one in private match. I never used any trainers/unlockers/hacks on Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 but got banned. Played one time with friends in a private match with mod menu.

Wow that's pretty unlucky ahaha, I've been using menus publicly for a good while now and still not banned :tonguewink:

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes, however, depends.

GSC Studio = Ban
Custom Injector (u make it) = Good to Go