Question Can I play a Black ops 1 Zombie mod menu together with friends / online?

cocavenom

Reaction score
I searched for several days for a menu mod that might work online with friends but I can't find anything. I love encore8 but unfortunately it only works in single player mod. Would there be a menu mod that would work in multiplayer?

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
I searched for several days for a menu mod that might work online with friends but I can't find anything. I love encore8 but unfortunately it only works in single player mod. Would there be a menu mod that would work in multiplayer?
You all (you + your friends) could install the mod menu and than play together. Or do you want to play stealth together with your friends (so that you friend don't know that you are using the mod menu)? Then you could use a normal hack or trainer to modify the game.

If you want to use a GSC mod menu you could try out infinity loader: Tool - Infinity Loader GSC Injection | GSC Development PC/XBOX/PS3 +Download Maybe this will work together with your friends.

O-Trips

Known Member
Reaction score
How do I get a menu, that no player knows I'm using in zombies, example when put on godmode, it shows godmode on, on there tv screen, I'm trying to leaven
You all (you + your friends) could install the mod menu and than play together. Or do you want to play stealth together with your friends (so that you friend don't know that you are using the mod menu)? Then you could use a normal hack or trainer to modify the game.

If you want to use a GSC mod menu you could try out infinity loader: Tool - Infinity Loader GSC Injection | GSC Development PC/XBOX/PS3 +Download Maybe this will work together with your friends.
How do I get a menu, that no player knows I'm using in zombies, example when put on godmode, it shows godmode on, on there tv screen. I'm trying to learn.

1Rage1

Reaction score
How do I get a menu, that no player knows I'm using in zombies, example when put on godmode, it shows godmode on, on there tv screen, I'm trying to leaven

How do I get a menu, that no player knows I'm using in zombies, example when put on godmode, it shows godmode on, on there tv screen. I'm trying to learn.
RedEyes Save Editor.