ELeGanCe V5

Is this menu good or bad?

• Total voters

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
I hate Ripped Robby, because he doesn't help our community at all and hes been leaked showing he sub botted with fan base he has he should really help people out and start participating in the community
True but a lot of people watching and compared to under rated youtubers with 2000 subs. It comes up in alot of fourms and makes it popular. When other modders find out the mod menu it goes even bigger. Also not to stir beef but is tcm v5 a leach from Dynamic?

Ways

Veteran
Reaction score
True but a lot of people watching and compared to under rated youtubers with 2000 subs. It comes up in alot of fourms and makes it popular. When other modders find out the mod menu it goes even bigger. Also not to stir beef but is tcm v5 a leach from Dynamic?
Idk I have the menu base they both use though and they both used it and it just looks the same honestly idk

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
Their is now underrated modders who make way better menus but don't get credit for it. I think Elegance and Jiggy and Revo and TCM and Bossam had its fair run but when they die out they just fight and want to still get used.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Their is now underrated modders who make way better menus but don't get credit for it. I think Elegance and Jiggy and Revo and TCM and Bossam had its fair run but when they die out they just fight and want to still get used.
Jiggy hasnt died out yet. Unfortunately. Why would i say such a thing??? Well...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Makes me wanna play in traffic. ^^

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Jiggy hasnt died out yet. Unfortunately. Why would i say such a thing??? Well...

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Makes me wanna play in traffic. ^^
Omg, every function in this menu isn't something special, (don't get me wrong it is a good menu) but 49,99$ for the source is a way to much.... xD I could recreate every function and would do this for free xD

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
Omg, every function in this menu isn't something special, (don't get me wrong it is a good menu) but 49,99$ for the source is a way to much.... xD I could recreate every function and would do this for free xD
Yeah the scripts are easy. Plus it's leaked and when it's leaked give up. Just make it free.

The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
Yeah the scripts are easy. Plus it's leaked and when it's leaked give up. Just make it free.
Leaked where? xD I know this one kid on the site also selling the same source for the same amount of money, which i find to be very silly and just immoral and criminal, not gonna say who but Idk, this scene is quickly dying and its because of stupid things like this. :cry:
EDIT: Okay maybe i should post this.

^ He sells Caked Up V1.8, Allyouneed, soapmodz trickshot menu, Jiggy Menu sources on his sellfy and he is a scammer. So watch out for this kid.

Im gonna go take a long nap, reevaluate myself and hopefully not throw my pc out my window. *facepalm* (P.S Best video cmks ever made)

Last edited:

Throwie

Veteran
Reaction score
Leaked where? xD I know this one kid on the site also selling the same source for the same amount of money, which i find to be very silly and just immoral and criminal, not gonna say who but Idk, this scene is quickly dying and its because of stupid things like this. :cry:

^ He sells Caked Up V1.8, Allyouneed, soapmodz trickshot menu, Jiggy Menu sources on his sellfy and he is a scammer. So watch out for this kid.

Im gonna go take a long nap, reevaluate myself and hopefully not throw my pc out my window. *facepalm* (P.S Best video cmks ever made)
He probz doesn't mod.

Procyon

BANNED
Reaction score

Fired a report on him, since his posting our work xD