The Dark Side

Former Staff Member
Reaction score
oops!
c4ff87dcd7453c94e86f5b023f61dac0.png
LOLLLLL

MotoModz

Reaction score
Im Having Problems Injecting it on pc it keeps crashing my game is there anyway to fix this

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hate when people say "This menu is better" or "This menu sucks look at mine" because seriously, it really doesn't matter. Nobody cares, however i give you points for having an opinion. This menu was made for others to enjoy. If you don't enjoy it, fine. But don't go around saying one menu is better than another, its just pointless and a mean thing to say..
Just adding on to what you said, I dont like Jiggy's menu. Its great and all, but I dont like the design.
Small and Compact :handok:

BullyWiiPlaza

Modder
Reaction score
How to make a paid "premium" menu step-by-step:
  • Be a skill-less scriptor so that you are not tempted to write your own unique scripts since noobs will not know anyway
  • Use a released menu base
  • Copy and paste plenty of released functions into the menu
  • Use tons of seizure-inducing texts and make sure people get to know who "made" the menu about 100 times
  • Use functions with models (e.g. wave, rain) and paste them in again with different models
  • Copy and paste different modifications of the released aimbot script as well
  • Congrats, you just made a menu like EleGanCe
God are some people in the community pathetic. If you pay money for this you're truly retarded. Better free menus exist though including sources...

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
So Do I start The Game And Inject Ingame Or End The Game Then Inject And When do i put in the cmd
You start the game. Go into the custom game lobby, inject your mod, type developer 0;developer_script 0 to the console and start the round!

VerTical

CEO
Donator
Reaction score
How to make a paid "premium" menu step-by-step:
  • Be a skill-less scriptor so that you are not tempted to write your own unique scripts since noobs will not know anyway
  • Use a released menu base
  • Copy and paste plenty of released functions into the menu
  • Use tons of seizure-inducing texts and make sure people get to know who "made" the menu about 100 times
  • Use functions with models (e.g. wave, rain) and paste them in again with different models
  • Copy and paste different modifications of the released aimbot script as well
  • Congrats, you just made a menu like EleGanCe
God are some people in the community pathetic. If you pay money for this you're truly retarded. Better free menus exist though including sources...
100% True :grinning: