Service Fast & Safe BO3 Recoveries! [PC & PS4] 0% Chance Of Ban GUARANTEED

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Reaction score
OPERATIONAL AS OF 2/19/21
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Welcome to Black Ops III

About Us:
Hey there, are you tired of being a low level and having to grind for your rewards? Well look no further! Slumpp's Services is a great place to have your account modded.
With our very friendly active staff, we can ensure that you will not have any trouble with our recovery process and will receive a premium experience!

What do we offer?
Here at Slumpp's Services, we are Dedicated to giving you a premium experience with a Great and friendly staff leaving a satisfied look on your face as you receive your recovery.

As of the curernt moment we offer the following:
Black Ops III | Cold War | Grand Theft Auto V | And more to come in the future!

Features and Pricing:
Features are as follows depending on the package:
bo3.png

Feedback & Suggestions:
We really care about our customers and we want to hear you out and listen to what you guys, the community want. We aren't just saying that, we really care. From a customer's perspective/viewpoint we understand that it's critical that we hear your opinions. That being said we have a channel for your feedback and it WILL be checked. so don't be afraid to leave a comment :smile:

So, if you'd be interested in getting off the grind and being able to relax, come stop by, we'd love to see you there! -Slumpp & Staff

Last edited:

Bossnagev420

Veteran
Reaction score
0% Chance Of Ban GUARANTEED

that is bs and you know it . if you do anything like that there is NEVER a 0% chance of ban

Slumpp

Slumpp's Services ✔️
Reaction score
0% Chance Of Ban GUARANTEED

that is bs and you know it . if you do anything like that there is NEVER a 0% chance of ban
havent had a ban on any of my customers before, go ahead and ask em :smile:

Witty Sir

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey guys all im looking for is a **** ton of liquid divinium on BO3 PC, I am from Australia and willing to pay whenever.

Naldos2k

Reaction score
Still open, come get the cheapest recoveries on the market c:
Yo whatsup bro i'm new at this here could you dm me on twitter @NotNaldosx or can you reply here i'm interested in buying recovery for black ops 3 PS4 hope i see your message back

The207player

Veteran
Reaction score
Yoo if i gift you Assassin's Creed® Unity on steam will you give me 10k cryptokeys or 5k cryptokeys, because i don't have a card or paypal to pay someone that. Assassin's Creed® Unity is $5.

Naldos2k

Reaction score
Yoo if i gift you Assassin's Creed® Unity on steam will you give me 10k cryptokeys or 5k cryptokeys, because i don't have a card or paypal to pay someone that. Assassin's Creed® Unity is $5.
If he replies i can pay for you thats not the issue he just need to reply xd