Release [GSC] Black Ops 2 Zombies: The Purgatory GSC Mod Menu

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Also opened some doors on town then used open all doors option and then the doors that i unlocked with points became locked and could not be unlocked
Hmm thats weird :/

Tobias

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Missing Features - Account, PHD Flopper, electric cherry, maybe and option called do secret where it will complete EE like on i am a zombie II

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Missing Features - Account, PHD Flopper, electric cherry, maybe and option called do secret where it will complete EE like on i am a zombie II
I haven't worked on my menu in months i have wanted to work on it but i never have the time but hopefully one day :smile:

RaphaelMaster

Reaction score
How do you inject the .gscr file I have looked every where and cant find out how to can someone help me please?

RaphaelMaster

Reaction score
Thanks King, You The Real OG!

Also King what are the chances of getting banned just from zombie modding?

Last edited:

King

KingSe7en
Reaction score
Thanks King, You The Real OG!

Also King what are the chances of getting banned just from zombie modding?
Thank you xD
And if you're going into Online matches you may have a high risk of being banned but custom games and offline you're fine dw :smile:

usernamesarentfome

Reaction score
while I was using the menu, I entered an online game and some dude started saying he saw stuff on his screen then asked if I was modding. So my question is, does the mod/the text on the bottom appear to other players?

TheGman753

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I tried loading the mod onto redacted through gsc studio and I keep getting errors with the location map\mp\gametypes_zm\_hud_util.gsc:1 most of the time it says "undefined is not an object" on the load screen. In game there is no location, just a message like "undefined is not a field object <error>:0"

TheGman753

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I tried loading the mod onto redacted through gsc studio and I keep getting errors with the location map\mp\gametypes_zm\_hud_util.gsc:1 most of the time it says "undefined is not an object" on the load screen. In game there is no location, just a message like "undefined is not a field object <error>:0"
I think I should mention that this error only comes up if I open the mod menu

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Do you see the console which will open at the startup at the game? Enter /developer 0 into it and load the mod and start the game :smile:

Should fix the error popups.