Answered How do I make my weapons appear in the create a class

CoD_Modern_Gamer

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
How do I make my weapons appear in the create a class so I can make classes with them?
I have seen some mods that have the weapons from the mod in create a class and DidUKnowiPwn was mentioned as having some scripts that made it possible.
If anyone knows something about this I would be happy. :grinning:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm lost. A photo or video would be nice or a better description.............

CoD_Modern_Gamer

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm lost. A photo or video would be nice or a better description.............
20170122104402_1.jpg

20170122104748_1.jpg

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
How do I make my weapons appear in the create a class so I can make classes with them?
I have seen some mods that have the weapons from the mod in create a class and DidUKnowiPwn was mentioned as having some scripts that made it possible.
If anyone knows something about this I would be happy. :grinning:
Hi, good news! I talked to DidUknowiPwn (regards :kissingheart:) and he made a this tutorial about how he did this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Also he mentioned:
cb29d3fa173c4835b8c8faa2cccdfdc0.jpeg

Also he mentioned that It won't display in CC it just replace the default classes, to do that with the CC (create class) he said that:
e6dcca9795734ca0840d40ea2ea98c62.jpeg

I hope your question is answered with that :grinning:

Best regards,
CabCon.

CoD_Modern_Gamer

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi, good news! I talked to DidUknowiPwn (regards :kissingheart:) and he made a this tutorial about how he did this:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Also he mentioned:
cb29d3fa173c4835b8c8faa2cccdfdc0.jpeg

Also he mentioned that It won't display in CC it just replace the default classes, to do that with the CC (create class) he said that:
e6dcca9795734ca0840d40ea2ea98c62.jpeg

I hope your question is answered with that :grinning:

Best regards,
CabCon.
Thanks, it's exactly what I needed! :grinning:
Btw, I have one question about the campaign. Why does the campaign seem to not get affected by modding? I tried to edit the file and made it work in mp and then tried in cp without success. I managed to make it work in mp so why does it not work when I set it up for cp?:confused:

Last edited:

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Thanks, it's exactly what I needed! :grinning:
Btw, I have one question about the campaign. Why does the campaign seem to get affected by modding? I tried to edit the file and made it work in mp and then tried in cp without success. I managed to make it work in mp so why does it not work when I set it up for cp?:confused:
I'm happy that I'm able to help you!

This is due that the cp and the mp, it uses different files. :smile: I will take a look how you can launch a mod in cp when I got time. :smile:

swoon

Entrepreneur
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I just don't play CoD anymore lel looks more and more like a piece of ****.

CoD_Modern_Gamer

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm happy that I'm able to help you!

This is due that the cp and the mp, it uses different files. :grinning: I will take a look how you can launch a mod in cp when I got time. :grinning:

Just wondering how its going with that mod in campaign thing and if you could ask him again if he has an updated version of the stringtable with the new weapons in it for multiplayer.
I also have an off topic question if you happen to know some of the names for different menus like the create a class and I think there is one for typing in text (like when you rename your class or something like that).
If you know the name for the text input menu, could it be used with a mod menu to type in commands that are not available for client console?
The reason I ask is because I had this question I asked SCP earlier if it was possible to use the chat to type in console commands by putting a slash infront of the command. But using that text input menu is way cooler tho.
Thanks.

Harry

Certified Sick ℂunt
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I just don't play CoD anymore lel looks more and more like a piece of ****.
So's the community.
(Not at all in reference with this post so don't get salty)

CabCon

Head Administrator
Staff member
Head Staff Team
Reaction score
Just wondering how its going with that mod in campaign thing and if you could ask him again if he has an updated version of the stringtable with the new weapons in it for multiplayer.
No updates at the moment. I will create a thread about it when I find something out.

I also have an off topic question if you happen to know some of the names for different menus like the create a class and I think there is one for typing in text (like when you rename your class or something like that).
If you know the name for the text input menu, could it be used with a mod menu to type in commands that are not available for client console?
Do you mean the Typer-Popup menu from the consoles?

The reason I ask is because I had this question I asked SCP earlier if it was possible to use the chat to type in console commands by putting a slash infront of the command. But using that text input menu is way cooler tho.
Yes, I saw that. Unfortunately I don't know an opportunity to make this possible. I will hear around if someone knows how to do it. :smile:

CoD_Modern_Gamer

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the Typer-Popup menu from the consoles?
I have only managed to get the change class menu in-game working
Code:
self openMenu( game[ "menu_changeclass" ] );

//Other menu's I dont know if works. Just an example of what type of menus I'm looking for

self openMenu( game[ "menu_friends" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_systemlink" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_gamesetup" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_leaderboard" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_toast_popup" ] );
Here is an image of the menu I dont know the name for
20170308171325_1.jpg

Another offtopic question: Is it possible to dump or copy all text from a script in bo3 files with just lines of code in a script and output it in a log file or something like that.
I was just curious if I could get the stringtable for multiplayer that way (the one I have is outdated as it doesnt have the 2 new weapons in it).
If you know some of the names for some other menus I can open that way I would appeciate it. :grinning:

SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
I have only managed to get the change class menu in-game working
Code:
self openMenu( game[ "menu_changeclass" ] );

//Other menu's I dont know if works. Just an example of what type of menus I'm looking for

self openMenu( game[ "menu_friends" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_systemlink" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_gamesetup" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_leaderboard" ] );
self openMenu( game[ "menu_toast_popup" ] );
Here is an image of the menu I dont know the name forView attachment 1068
Another offtopic question: Is it possible to dump or copy all text from a script in bo3 files with just lines of code in a script and output it in a log file or something like that.
I was just curious if I could get the stringtable for multiplayer that way (the one I have is outdated as it doesnt have the 2 new weapons in it).
If you know some of the names for some other menus I can open that way I would appeciate it. :grinning:
Hello,
that looks quite good. If you are able to use it for the class names it should be possible to look for this menu script and check how we can use the text typer. :smile:

And yes it's possible to dump items or stuff to log files. I'm sure @CabCon can give you a introduction to it. Also if you are looking for lists and names, take a look into this: GSC - Black Ops 3 GSC Asset List (Weapon Names, Textures, Models, Camos) | CabConModding