SCP

Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
@CoD_Modern_Gamer asked:
  1. I mean what do I write in the script to create my own command that can run these commands that are not available in the console yet. Example of what the command could be: /setDvarTo <command> <value> I have seen some mods that have their own console commands to add bots to a custom gamemode or other things like that. That is why I ask if there is a way to make one.
  2. Or if I can use chat to run these commands by putting / infront of the command. We merged this question into this thread: Question - Chat Commands | CabConModding

:smile:

Lzombie

Veteran
Reaction score
I've been searching for this answer for a long time. I still have yet to figure out how the other mods do it. I mean really there right there for us to edit. We don't have to do \modvar <command> <value> in console with every command we want to use. But no one seems to know, and the ones that do are not willing to show. And setdvar in gsc makes the client unable to use the command too.

Luk4012

Veteran
Reaction score
Idk if the question is still active. So you dont want to use /modvar with your custom commands did i get that right??