Head Staff Team
How to install any Black Ops 3 Mods/Mod menu on pc without steam?Hello guys,
in this tutorial I would like to show you how to install any black ops 3 mod menu without steam. Be sure to post problems below. Cheers !
Video version of this tutorial:
- First of all you download a mod menu (example mod menu download here: Release - Black Ops 3 Multiplayer GSC Mod Menu "EnCoReV13" by CabCon +Download | CabConModding from any website:
- After that you get a .rar file with a folder inside of it. To open the .rar file I recommend to use: Winrar (
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.)
- Now you go inside of your Black Ops 3 game directory: (default located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III) And create a folder called 'mods' inside of it (if there is already a folder called mods, just use this folder):
- After that you go inside of this folder and drag the folder from the .rar file in this folder:
- Than you start Black Ops 3 and select the mod (name of the folder you dragged inside of the 'mods' folder) in the main menu:
- If the mod loaded you go to multiplayer and start a private match:
- And you can see you got now the mod menu:
- That's it -> have fun!
If you have any question related to this tutorial or any suggestion, write a reply below this thread! Thanks and have fun with the mod menu!