Answered How to make a Zombie mod menu on PC

Cryanzic

Reaction score
Heyy,
I am looking to make a BO2 zombie mod menu on the PC using GSC, I am wondering if there are any tutorials out there that could help me with this... If so please link them​
Thanks,
Cryanzic

Last edited:

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
Appreciate your reply, unfortunately I have already looked at that and its a multiplayer mod menu he is doing.

Thanks again though,
Cryanzic
There is no big difference between the two. You just need to change the includes from mp to zm.

candy

G59 Terrorist
Staff member
Donator
Reaction score
In COD4, the code for the default weapon is defaultweapon_mp for default weapon in multiplayer, and defaultweapon_zm for default weapon in zombies.
I'm not understanding why you posted that, lol.

What I meant was you can watch that video you posted and convert it to zm by changing 2-3 lines, so the op saying thats the tutorial is multiplayer is meaningless.

UnsignedGlitch

#C?
Donator
Reaction score
Heyy,
I am looking to make a BO2 zombie mod menu on the PC using GSC, I am wondering if there are any tutorials out there that could help me with this... If so please link them​
Thanks,
Cryanzic
Direct message me Cryanzic Ill help you out if you haven't found your problem. But Candy is right its really easy to do.

Best Of Luck
UnsignedGlitch

Christien

Insane-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm not understanding why you posted that, lol.

What I meant was you can watch that video you posted and convert it to zm by changing 2-3 lines, so the op saying thats the tutorial is multiplayer is meaningless.

When I sent that I was looking at the your comment wrong XD. I meant to say that certain aspects of the code such as multiplier includes and multiplayer scripts can just be modified to zombies. :smile: